<body>


Wednesday, January 29, 2014

To the public that have missed 2 years of my writing,

I return to say that I am proudly in shock of where God has placed me now.

After Jeremiah School of 2012, I started journaling in my little note books instead of blogging cause I felt that it was more comfortable for me to write with pen and paper ; to keep it as memories for myself. Most important activities were recorded. I have of 5 in total of today.

In 2014 of this year, I turn 20 and thus decided to resume blogging, after much tugging. I won't bother re-blogging the missing dates, but I shall begin today as of where I am now.

So lets recap. On the 31st of December, I flew from KL to BARCELONA(16 hr league). Another huge move that I've done in the past 2 years. I spent a good 3 week break back home after leaving Les Roches Marbella in December and this was all possible with the consent of my dear parents that allowed me spend Christmas with the family. It was a big surprise since it wasn't planned(unlike most other things). It was more of a time for family bonding, I didn't meet up with that many people, but I felt like that I just needed that family time again.

I settled into my tiny and modern apartment in the area of Barceloneta on the 1st of January 2014. My neighborhood is quite touristic, hosting a very small community of people. The locals are a mixture of ages, depending on the time of the day, you see streets filled with families/old people/youths/hobos - turns rowdy sometimes, occasionally when I pass by certain streets I smell a hint of marijuana. Of which is nothing new in Barcelona. I often enjoy just walking by the beach that is readily available next to my apartment. There is a wet market 5 mins away from my apartment, where I purchase my groceries like a local. There is a really good bakery called La Baluard near the wet market, of which I usually walk in and grab almost anything that catches my eye. I RECOMMEND YOU TO GO THERE IF YOU LIVE IN BARCELONA.

Its now been a 3 week mark since day 1, and I've settled into my job quite well - I have great colleagues. I don't know how I ended up working in the Call Center of Hotel Arts Barcelona, but I guess in this walk of life - God never ceases to surprise me. I have fluctuating working hours, but they always stay within a 9 hr time frame, not too bad for someone working in the hospitality business. I sit (big plus) - answer, transfer and solve calls coming in - of course there is much more than that but its mainly boring information.

Yesterday was Hotel Art's Employee Gala Dinner, of which was an honor for me to attend - they highly esteemed the employees of the year, put on a show, and had a band up at the end that allowed us to enjoy the night. I wore my cheongsam and (had a few sentimental moments with the fact that I'm missing another CNY) got many good comments from people for my cultural dress.  I met ALOT of people, of which names have obviously have slipped my mind. My return home was challenging.. with my dear roomie.. .

I just recently got to try HOT JOGA with Anna, that convinced me to come along last Monday. Its torture - I SWEAR. Hot joga is basically yoga in 40 degree celcius heat for a duration of 90mins. By 15mins in that heated room, you're already swearing in your head... wondering how time is passing SO SLOWLY.
I'll do it again tomorrow, only cause I wanna get my money's worth, but PILATES WINS HANDS DOWN.

From February, gonna be looking into joining a gym, and attending spanish classes. Probably gonna ski and also travel a little! As CNY is coming, I guess I should cook something for the 31st.

So I'll leave you with some photos that I took in Girona. :) A trip I just made a week ago.








xx






I know it all ; 7:31 AM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.