<body>


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Forgive me for my MIA-ness for the last century, here are my picture updates and memories of the past 3 months.





20/2/12
My eldest brother took me out for my birthday. :)
We went to Sungai Wang, I didn't find anything I liked.
But I did have snowflakes. :3


21/2/12
Went to the E&T specialist, got my sinus system checked out. I was getting massive headaches due to the thick phlegm that was colging my veins! D:
Received 2 courses of antibiotics.


24/2/12 - 26/2/12
Tanah Aina trip with the family
Place was so serene, soooo green and luciousssssss!
Their leap of faith activity almost killed my heart.
Watching the night sky at the mountain top at night was spectab.


1/3/12
Chess game with Khaw(extremely bad idea) at Decanter.
Dang girl owned me to bits.

3/3/12
World Day Of Prayer, attended SSMC's prayer service,
invited by Josiah Liew that worship lead. :)


7/3/12
Went to Centrepoint and had western food with Munn, then McDed with each other. Mmmm. Her company's always a pleasant one to have. We yacked away about the future... and updated each other after my long MIA @ JS.


8/3/12
Went to watch the Lorax with Bee, it was also International Woman's Day!! :D
Movie was .............. okay. Something I wouldn't go to the threater to watch though. ._.




9/3/12 - 14/3/12
VBS 2012 @ Ipoh Wesley!
:)
Was so nice to re-meet the gang where we graduated.
Ahhh. Got to know so many cute kids.
Peeps!
Continue to pray for your team.
May the seeds we sow continue to grow and grow, by God's grace!

17/3/12
Went for the Hot Air Balloon Festa @ Putrajaya with the beloveds, Ms Cath, Esther, Cel.
Ahhh. Was an amazing day for photos. Took some good shots. :)
GOOD EXPERIENCE!


19/3/12
Met up with Nina and Sam for the first time. (my future classmates), both were two decent girls. Nina caught my eye though. :) Considering bunking with her in Switz.


20/3/12
Took Kor out and spent a bomb on rock climbing. Su conquered her fears!! :D
Celebrated officially with both families @ this Thai restaurant called Ah Viet or Ah something.

21/3/12
Met up with Isaac for lunch for megaaa updates. :)
Had paddington pancakes, then
Bee joined us.... later on. Had Kim Gary before departing cause Bee didn't have lunch.


23/3/12
Went for ISCF, Jon shared about hitting ROCK BOTTOM. The parable of the Lost Son!
Met up with the following people @ Rosemary Bites ++ Yew Leung(it was his birthday then, too) and Elaine.
We drew up this triangle men system. Where guys land. AHAHAHA. It was so epic.
Love the company of these hooligans, no doubt.

24/3/12
Went together with the Sierramas aunties for a steamer demo @ Publikca.
AHHHH. Its so grand in their office! The steamer ovens there price up to about 16k-26k.
This was prepared for us. :)
Also, I had a short meal at The Bee's before leaving Publikca! Love that place.

25/3/12
Met up with Nise and Chen for a nice lunch @ Poco in a really forsaken place in Bangsar. Lol we headached abit to get there. :) Not sure whether it was disappointing but uhhh. We survived. It was a nice long chit chat that we had.

26/3/12
Headed out to Midvalley to take the dear Edwina out after his NS disappearance + my JS. We both did lots of exchanging of info, then watched Hunger Games. Olalala. :D

1/4/12
Palm Sunday
Watched Hunger Games with Dad, Mom & Babe.
WOOTS. First movie that I watched twice. (Y) Was as good as it was the first time watching it!

4/4/12
Fatty crab with Munn
YUMMY AS EVER. We yacked away about her new college life, and updated each other. :)

Sneaked into Elaine's house to drop off cuppies. :)

6/3/12
Good Friday
I forgot what I did that day, I just knew that I didn't have time for reflecting on anything relevant.. :(




7/4/12
This day made things perfect again.
Life giving, life giving, life giving.
Went street feeding at YMCA. Was my 2nd time doing so.
They held a service in the morning, we performed a few songs, then did street feeding.
By the time we got back to church, it was about 3ish. Had pandi's for lunch.

Went to SIB church to watch a musical on.... UHHHHHHh. Forgive my terrible memory.


8/4/12
Easter morning @ church.

Veron slept over my place.

11/4/12
Daddy's birthday
Put Zack to sleep without patting him, FOR THE FIRST TIME. YAATAA.
Had prawn mee @ Aunty May's place. WAS. SO. GOOD.

12/4/12
Experienced a tad bit of drunkenness @ Carlsburg.
What I can share from this?
I got to picture what its like for working people to socialize.
I get their excuse now. Its a stupid Malaysian adult culture though.
I felt blood rush up into my cheeks. I felt high. I felt light. I felt tired. I felt like nothing much mattered, like the world just caved down on me. Me. Me.
I got to taste secular life.

13/4/12
Learnt how to pla gym-ram-mee!

Went for Livewire. It alwaysss gets me. I get so fulfilled after EVERY session. :)
Praise God.
Learnt about Jesus and the Holy Spirit, plus the Trinity system. (Y)


14/4/12
Chereographed my first dance for dance ministry.
Visited Jo's church, SSMC to watch their Easter encore musical.
IT WAS SO GOOD.
The night UV light mime, the dances, the play, the script.
They did really well. Could tell the effort.
Was moved by this indian lady that accepted Christ that sat in front of me.
I remember saying these words to her, all so clearly, "Welcome to the family."

15/4/12
Isaac's birthday!
Managed to convince him to head out, my gosh. I miss that boy, and I love these two people.
We had dim sum @ DJ area. Then went to Bee's place to celebrate and play gym-ram-mee. :)
WOOT WOOT. I had tons of fun that day.


20/4/12 - 22/4/12
Rawang Escape!
Met up with the JS fellas for another run away period.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. The activities were planned out very well.
Once again, kudos to Ellie(hostess), and HannahFool who helped coordinate.
I reached by KTM with Ivan, Josh and Michael.
Stupid Dwayne had to pop out of no where.
We BBQed at night @ Austin's place, supposed to be on the hilltop but it started to rain.

The next morning, we visited a waterfall. :) Then we went up to Bukit Melawati for the view and to feed some monkehhs. :)

Photos are up on fb.

On Sunday morning, the rest hiked up another hill for sunrise service... whereas I... went back forrr...

My Brother's Convocation!
Like gosh. After almost a year of completing his last test, they FINALLY had an official dismissal for their students.

Congratulations Korrr! YOUDONEMEPROUD.


Cher stayed over for the next few days, we had some pretty tear jerking moments. She was sick like 70% of the time though. And I left her at home alot. :'(. We swam really late at night. HEHEHEH. She left on the 25/4/12. That girl makes me too happy.

On that day, I also made history.

I received my first COMPOUND ticket for parking where?

WHERE?

KL Sentral waiting area. AIHHHHHHH. Smartass.


27/4/12
Reunion 2007/2008
Josh still hasn't given me the group shot yet, so I'm left with this.
Tried to gather as many people that used to be in GRC from 07 & 08 to attend. About 16 of us made it that day. :)) I enjoyed catching up with the many peeps that attended! Ahhhh. Even though most of us have gone separate paths, we are still one in Christ. I love you guys.

29/4/12
Met up with the Operafest girls, Fiona, Teng, Sarannia and Fenny.
Agenda was supposed to be KARAOKE, but we ended up @ Italiannies.
THE FOOD WAS DOWNRIGHT HORRIBLE.
Sorry to say, I'm not a westernized eater.
:S It was nice though, the catch up part. Each of us had a confession period lol.
Missed Lih Wern and Elora!

3/5/12
Bee bought her first Groupon ticket for this japanese meal.
We thought we got conned at first..
But the meal turned out ok.
I'm just too picky cause the FOOD WASN'T COLD NOR HOT. IT WAS IN BETWEEN.
And their tea isn't refillable. WHAAAT.
:S

I enjoyed that day, Bee slept over. We shared about our mid life crisises. :D

4/5/12
Small meet up with the JS gang,
Meng, Josiah, Crystal, Joshua and Ethan turned up at Old Town White Coffee @ Brickfields.
We ventured to Times Square to get some barang, then Meng and I decided to head to KLCC to get a book for Dwayne. The hardships... pffttt. It was fun. We ran like crazy. I WAS SO TIRED WHEN I TOOK THAT PHOTO. Meng was sweating like mad too. :) This day was also special to me cause... I WAS ON A PUBLIC TRAIN AT 9.30PM AT NIGHT. HAHAAHA. This would be impossible if my parents were home.



5/5/12
Youth Alpha Weekend Away
I must say, the best one of the two that I've been for. Even though El Santuary doesn't provide activites for you, the BB seniors did such a great job with our activities. :D
The sessions were also so rejuvinating. :) FOOD WAS. SO. AHHHMAAZING. SO. GOOD. SO. MAGNIFIQQQUEE!!

7/5/12
Avengers with Bee
Uh. Okay. I am shameful to write this but.
I think the movie was a bad choice for me because... I didn't even know who Captain America was.... and Thor heros... and the black widow(she's so gorgeous and brilliant). Least I watched Ironman? *grins*


9/5/12
Dim Sum with Nina
Ahhh, that girl makes me feel warm. :) We had a nice time chit chatting about all sorts of topics @ Steam Room, One Mont Kiara.


11/5/12
Watched Dark Shadows with Quel, Elaine & Bee.
BAD IDEA. I do not recommend anyone to watch this ridiculously dark-filled humorous story.
The ending is stupid. And its twisted with witchcraft, magic, ghosts and... vampires. :S and werewolves!

Least the girls and I had a value for money dinner without Elaine cause she had work. :/ We enjoyed ourselves... yacking and updating each other. :)

After the movie, the girls went to Quel's place to hang for a longer period. I headed home.


12/5/12
Surprise Khaw!
Out with Josh, Ethan, Khaw and I.

Picked her up after youth alpha, we headed to Nando's @ Bangsar Village.
We yacked away at Nandos & Starbucks till it was time to go home. Hee.



13/5/12
Mother's Day
Was a really productive day, I'd say.
Spent a whole day at church, went to buy groceries, made pancakes for mummy for tea. :)
Had shabu-shabu prepared by my dad for dinner. :)
All the ladies in the houseee, yoooooooooooo!




One thing I'll say after writing all of this, praise God who has made all this possible, I'm glad to have such good company. Making memories in my heart.

x

I know it all ; 11:44 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.