Its true, I am now an aunty...
This is baby Zachery! :)
And my sister is pretty good at it too.
Since she kinda has more fats than me,
Its definitely more comforting for the baby to lie on her.
x)
SO yeah, I'm kinda like now -
The shortest of all my relatives.
Not to mention... these are only the girls... T_T
I'd say I had a good
CNY. :)
Cousins from singapore coming to eat VEGETARIAN (Y) and
for my mom's side reunion, its nice practicing MANDARIN chinese once in a long while. AHHAHA
And I am sooo in love right now. (((;
I think this is gonna be my best valentine's ever.
I'll be happily consuming the red and white tablets so I stay sane.
Thank you for your hard work, energy and effort for the present.
YOU AREWESOMEZLIKTHAT. :3
Happy Valentines Day,
Dion Matthew Lee.
x
I know it all ; 8:35 PM.