<body>


Friday, December 31, 2010


YOUTHQUAAAKEE 2010! :)




I won't be typing the usual camp schedule as I always do for this camp cause it was 5 days long. Youthquake started from the 26th - 30th. Photos are still with Bee. (:



The camp's theme was shockwave, and the theme was Acts 16:26 - Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose.



Camp wasn’t as I expected it to be. Peacehaven rules are very STRICT. They have a fetish for fish. 70% of our meals had fish in it. The preacher generally wasn’t as powerful as many other good ones that I’ve heard so far. Devotions were about choosing the correct friends – okay.



The games were super fun. Kudos to the committeee for making use with what they have. Facilities there are pretty scarce. I had fun at everrryy station. :) My fav was def the flash mob. Every game had to do with teamwork. Which was very well incoorperated. GAMES - (Y)!
The workshops were good depending on subject and who preached. So yeah – inconsitent but I don’t blame anyone.


BUT – The worship was there. EVERY worship session was spirit filled. I guess the most important factor is the worshipper’s heart but, you could see that every team was serious. None glorfied themselves. It really is moving when each heart worships without any fear, and when each let go with thanksgiving. That was what I saw. Everyone had the enthusiam because they chose to. You really could see God’s hand holding us. The only challenge now is bringing it back home.


Overall, I’d say this camp was deep for those who have so far, lived pressured lives. Lives that had no meaning. Maybe it’s the theme, but as one person shared to me, let God influence us more and more day by day. You can never not have room for improvement. Our challenge of our everyday is to rock our world. To cause tremour and earthquake.


I’d say it’s a good headstart and booster for many of the youths who are in church who needed a break. I’d say the committee did an excellent job, and you could tell that everything was prayed for. I’m looking forward to next year noww! (;


Last thing I wanna add and end with, worship really depends on your attitude. If you go to the altar and worship expecting nothing, not communicating, thats how far you'll get. If you choose to open your heart, surely, God will fill it.





x



Happy New Years eve everyoneeeeeeeeee. (;
To GOD BE THE GLORY, forever and everrr.



I know it all ; 7:42 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.