
Today, was a good day after a long stressed period. :) TIS' SUCH A FATTENING DAY FOR ME!
Bee picked me around 10, headed to buy our tickets, then to Pavillion to shop for awesome stuffs. The changing room there's SO GRAND. Eeek! If only every changing room was that huge... :)
So yea, we met up with HARDWORKING, PATIENT, BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING KARMUNN with a nice white top at Subway, and we decided to continue with buying awesome stuff.


We had
Mexican for lunch. (Y) Food wasn't that bad. Going out with peeps with small tummy sometimes is a bad advantage. AHAHAA. But yeah, at least it was my
first mexican meal! :D

THIS IS -
THE BEST DESSERT ON THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD OKAY.
I LOVE SNOWFLAKES!
Thank you Bee for taking me and Munn there. :D

We talked till we were "late" for the movie. We entered the cinema and they were still playing the ads. It wasn't a bad one, but its more of a movie you'd watch at home with your laptop. I'd give the movie
a 5/10.
Please DON'T go to the cinema JUST to watch it. Believe me, I warned you.

CAN'T BELIEVE WE MISSED A 2 HOUR LONG FASHION SHOW FOR THAT. Oh goshhh! We bummed around till 4 and started to head back to PJ. It was a REALLY long journey, and funnn too! ;D Thank God for Karmunn's sixth sense and amazing coverage of IQ and knowledge, without her, we'd be stranded in dunno what stations. HAAHHAA.
We finally reached
Fatty Crab, my parents came. WOAH just in time and I didn't get busted. YEAPPPEE! :3 Way to go for sneak travelling.
From there, headed to OU for
Johnny's steamboat for dinner. ONE WORD ABOUT THAT PLACE, BAD SERVICE. SO SLOW LIKE my goodness. But the food pricing's reasonable. :)
I ate till my stomach's brim, AGAIN. Walked my sister to buy slippers, we got them at bata for rm20. MONEY'S WORTH, (Y)!
Shopped my pants out at
FOS. MY SMILE CAN BUY ANYTHING. The guy brought down the last XS jacket on the manniquin. I AM SO HAPPY. :):)
Headed to
Minitoons to purchase some stuffs and met JON ROBERTS ON THE WAY. Oh my goshhh! His hugs are still the same. A big panda :)
It was really nice to see you again after so longgg! AHHH!
Well thats all for today. Its time to shop really early tomorrow. AND AND AND AND AND
TOMORROW, I SHALL BE ATTENDING
MY FIRST MIB COURSE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I AM SO EXCITED.
I really really really sincerely thank God for this opportunity and for supportive parents. I have a feeling that this is gonna be a really good experience for me. Praise the Lord, for He is GOOD, and His LOVE endures foreverrr! :)
x

Bee spotted this when we were walking to the train station.
:D
I know it all ; 11:11 PM.