<body>


Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jesus, is the best thing that has ever happened to me.


Kay, so preparing for the last ISCF of the year without my smartbo around was stressful. Had to check up with ushers, worship team, video, refreshments, ohp, logistics. WOW. Really, without you guys serving with me, this CF wouldn't be operating.


So I reached Grace Assembly around 1ish. The Jacksons came already by 1.30pm, greeted them and they informed us that their equipment cargo was still stuck at MAS. For one, was really bad news. All we could do was pray and wait. They're really nice. :)


Elaine & Jamie and the ushers along with myself and Ps Philip prayed for the service. After that, Elaine requested for another prayer session since there was still time. For me, I was thinking, yeah, why not? Her perseverance and pure heart towards prayer has certainly made me want to strive for more of God. To ask of more than just what I usually say.


A quiet time was spent before we started. Soon, we were interceding for others. By then, people had already started arriving, so we headed to the mother's room to continue. It was truly a shower of God's presence in that room. We cried out, sang random songs and the lyrics were was words meant truly from the heart. Personally, thats something we need to open our hearts to. We have to keep asking God for more. We have to be desperate if we want God to move in our CF. It has to start within us. There has got to be more than what we've been doing.


We ended prayer around 2.35pm and started service. What the Jackson's family shared was mainly about purity in everything we do. Kinda like Generations of Virtue but better and they can sing and they have a young cute guy in their team. HAHAHA. Thumbs up on my chatbox if you agree! :D


They had an altar call for those who were willing to keep themselves for their future spouses. I had already made that promise a year ago so I went up for just prayer. Ps Gurmit laid his hands on me and immediately my whole body shook and melted. God's presence was so strong. I knelt whilest waiting, those who were prayed for started leaving. Tet and I was left hanging around the front with me. One of the BR - guys prayed for him and I backed him up. I really believe that that prayer will come true, Tet. Keep persevering.


I cried buckets when the lady prayed for me. After that, she gave me one of the bestest advice ever. She said that in our weakness, His strength is made perfect. I know I've come across that verse before, held it tight in my hands but what I realized this time was that our weakness may be heavy to us, it may feel like the worst part about us, but it can be our biggest strength, only if we choose to work it out.


That was really meaningful to me. I may be short, but I am capable. (;


So yes, that was my extra booster for my faith. :)



-

I awoke this morning with a bad stomach ache, after showering, cramps started kicking in. I COULDN'T EVEN WALK AND I WAS GIVING OUT COLD SWEAT. I WAS STUCK IN BED KICKING VIGOROUSLY HOPING THAT ANY POSITION I'D MOVE TO WOULD MAKE IT GO AWAY, after battling for 30mins, panadol finally kicked in. OH THANK THE LORD FOR MODERN PILLS! THERE GOES MY HARRY POTTER 7 CHANCE. T_T


I slept till 1, had Dominos for lunch, went for baking. Now I'm home hoboing.



Don't ya'll just wish like eating the bread I've baked? >: D



x

I know it all ; 8:22 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.