
@ I miss dancing with Sammmm and with the other dance ministry girlsss!
@ Stacy Orrico is amazing. :O
@ Having a whole day of smelling an awesome person is seriously awesome. :3
@ I haven't touched my homework since last night which was probably 24 hours ago. DIE.
@ I shall be hosting two female Slovakians for four days on behalf of Operafest. Meeting new people + I'll be seeing their performances. YAAATAHH ! (Y)
@ I serrriouusslllyyy need my heels to be bought, pronto.
@ My laptop needs to be sent to the hospital.
@ I haven't touched hotstuff for beyond ages.
@ Its amazing how I can keep going on and on and stuff just keep coming up.
@ I enjoyed prayer meeting today, I felt comfortable.
@ Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Ephesians 3:17-19
x
I know it all ; 9:16 PM.