<body>


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

@ Award's Night this year had the best performances, but the worst crowd control. Respect really needs to be renewed in GRC. Am proud of everyone put the effort to make awards night to what it was and for the graduates who've earned their way through from sitting for the dianogstic till wearing their gowns, standing on that stage, that night.

Nice make up, buddy.


Thank you for the surprise, it definitely added more pressure to everything but, I enjoyed tugging onto Nicholas's pants before performing. Your words did help. HAHA. I'm blessed that the dance was before my scene, it made me feel a zillion times more comforted.

We are the reason ;

I prayed the simplest yet most meaningful prayer on the stage that day. I might have messed up a line, but I cried. I cried. I CRIED?! I actually FELT my character. The crowd didn't matter. I was Loreen. I was filthy, as broken as a rose. I sang strong enough. After my scene, I'd never felt any better than then. I knew that God had moved through that song in the crowd.


Thank you Miss Cath, for giving me that ridiculous part which involved so much drama. Playing Loreen made me realize that we don't have to be an obvious sinner. She might just be a character from In His Steps, but we all in, one way or another. How are we any different from a prostitute?


Climbing up Batu Caves was fun, got to meet up with the choir girls. :) I miss you guys.


@ Camilia slovenian choir came down to KL, I hosted them for 5 days, brought them to KLCC, OU, Sungai Wang. It was fun. They're a real fun bunch of people. I laughed alot. HAHAHA. Really goes to show that it really doesn't matter where you're from, we still are the same in heart.


Their performance at the Tamil Methodist Centre was superb. I mean seriously, if Malaysia were to listen to music like that all day, I'm sure we wouldn't be this bedridden of culture.

Saying bye. HAHAHA. Love the tissue paper in their hair.


@ Paintball was fun. Accuracy really comes into place in that game, and obviously, courage. HAHAHA. Its so EXCITING. I only got hit once on my face mask, so that didn't hurt. I hit 4 people. THATS A GOOD EXCHANGE. HAHAHA.


@ Rapunzel with Mr Gorgeous in 3D really was... interesting. She's blonde and loves to sing. I MEAN HOW SIMILAR CAN THINGS GET? Oh and, Eugene is handsome. HAHAHA. ;3


Thank youu. (;


@ Rock climbing with JEnnnyy and Dion was fun. Jenny's pointers were good. His chalk bag is like beyond awesome and I actually climbed better with his encouragements. I enjoy listening to his ridiculous imagination of his ideal girl. HAHAHA. I'll pray for her to drop by when you're ready. :P It was certainly a good climb.


Headed to Fatty Crab with Munn after that to makan with Shu Yi and Bee. The meals there never get boring, am ever grateful to have such a BUDDY like Munn. HAHAHA. Enjoyed communicating with those 3. :)



Remember this? :)






x


I know it all ; 12:20 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.