What grace divine, what selflessness, That Christ would bear the weight.
It has certainly been a long and bumpy week. One of those weeks where I wake up and groan, not wanting to head to school, or do anything. So NOT ME. My homework's delayed, my emotions are messy and tied up. Yet, God has been so understanding.
This week, I've learnt that we should never let the devil trample over us, or dance on us. To never give him the upper hand by letting the situations around us to drain or sip us of our faith. It should be the other way around, WE should be rubbing it in his face. In conclusion, don't let the devil mess with you. We have AUTHORITY in our God aboveeee! (;
I went for a prayer conference at DUMC two days back. God tugged at my heart again. He showed me the neccessity of prayer for revival and healing. We can't worship unless we pray, we can't pray unless we worship. Its about the heart of worship, bringing the heart of worship back to us, His people.
The word 'love' was put in my head again that day. Though maybe overused in many times of the year, I recite this with honesty and humility. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. God is all of these.
So by faith, I will hope and pray for what is yet to come, for better or for worse, and in all of that, give thanks to the Father.
And conclude with this verse -
Romans 8:26 - In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.
x
You are stronger,
You are stronggerrrrrrr!
Sin is broken, You have saved me.
I know it all ; 4:23 PM.