<body>


Thursday, October 14, 2010

Someone whos there
when you're lost and scared.
And they're there
through the highs and the lows.


Our first basketball practise was successful today, I might add. Its been so long since I've seen the sun. I didn't sweat my pants off. I think that'll only happen during the tournie. Its two weeks away, less than 10 days. I want to die.


School work's stressing with the tugging feeling of lazinesss. I don't know what to do. Maybe bathe with si yao. Then I'd turn black, and ya'll wouldn't recognize me.


So this is what happened yesterday, which I would ADORE to jod down because it was a fun day. (:


First of all, we reached Bee's place with Munn, and myself. We started the production line with me at folding bags, Bee filling them and Munn tying the ribbons. -- So that went on for goodness how long. We only had 10 more bags to go when we were discussing about dinner cause Bee only had CHOK at home. Okay, who wants to eat CHOK after working so hard?


So this genius of a person suggests - HEY LETS GO TO FATTY CRAB, and me being me, obviously agreed cause, okay - who doesn't want to get crabs on the house? :D


We begin our walking journey - with me in retarded pink flip flops that are SO PAINFUL and DO NOT MATCH WHAT I'M WEARING. We walk all the way there, say hi to her mom and find a seat on the 1st floor. WHEEEEEE. Then these few dudes thought they were 'kings of the world' wanted to sit on OUR TABLE, karmunn let them. SMART MOVE.


Its okay, I'm merry wherever I go as long as I get my dinner. Soonafter, Esther arrived. We yacked a bit, munn was depressed cause she didn't have any ice creams with her. The food started coming. IEJIEHFUAGIU EVERYTHING WAS GOOD. I. AM. A. VERY. MERRY. WOMAN. AFTER. EATING. LIKE. SO MUCH CRABS. >:D Thank you Munn, once again for belanjaing all our happy stomachs to something so yummy. I am ever grateful. ^_^


We start walking back around 9.50pm where its really dark and ham sap lous come out to rape little boys. We successfully catwalked like spies till we passed the park. Yes, THE WELL LIGHTED park on your left when you turn right to school. So we swung there for awhile and laughed cause I could fit into the baby seat. :D We see sawed with Munn and Bee's butt getting pwned by Esther. I was innocent. (A)


We then continued our journey with a new spice. Bee suggested to piggyback Esther, and I would ride on my camel. :D So we raced. AND OBVIOUSLY THANKS TO A VERY SWEET PERSON, MUNN, WE WON. HA HA HA. IN YOUR FACCE ESTHER AND BEE. We video recorded it. It was fun. Lets totally do it again. 8DDD


We reach home and take our showers. Munn still hasn't got her ice cream and Esther's depressing about her turtle, I'm pissed off at Bee and we're all one big happy family. :):):)


Esther went back cause she couldn't stayover. We decided to play Risk. --- I WON. HA HA. Thats all you guys have to know. HEEE. The dice's like my best friend. HAHA. Munn gets pwned - so we play dai di. Now she gets all the good cards, and I WIN SUMMORE. AHHAHAHA!


So during that, Munn and I get all sniffley cause Bee's house is just pure torture of dust. We head back to the guest room and TRY TO FALL ASLEEP. Munn's so pmsey she didn't even want to talk for nuts or farts.
We do fall asleep eventually - Munn's awake till 4 when suddenly -


WHY IS IT SO HOT? Okay, I literally woke up and sat up from bed in a split second. HER POWER TRIPPED. And nobody said anything. Munn decided to sleep at Bee's room and me and Bee went down to the TV room to sleep. I HAD A NICE DREAM, I dreamt of Kat - I forgot what she was doing in the dream. HAHA.


We wake up and get ready for school - we reach school together, late. WHEEEEE! :D


And yeah I kept falling asleep in class cause I was so tired.



FUN DAY RIGHT? Yeah tell me about it. (;



Now, I'd just like to jump with no cares in the world,

Cause I've a ton of work waiting for me to eat them alive.

I miss you.



x



I know it all ; 6:23 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.