I was a flight risk, afraid of falling.Still am.
DOE's day one today. I'm bringing hotstuff tomorrow.
Speeches were so so. Bee's iphone kena rampas. I need to buy some tidbits to munch on tomorrow during the instrumental performances. The seaweed worked pretty well.
I'm proud of what
Emily preached. HONESTLY! Her words - "As I was praying to God for a sign, it rained for TWO HOURS!" Oh gosh, you got me there. Good job emm (;
Jon Teh did an excellent job even though he's a pakistany reciting a black's speech. BLACK CHILDREN AND WHITE CHILDREN. AMENNN!
THE CHOIR IS SOUNDING PRETTY EXCELLENT. I thank God we started early and I also thank Him for my awesome song picking skills.
The quartet had our first serious practise today, its starting to fall into pieces, harmony needs to work out.
And yesh, I practised my
solo today. Its sounding good as well.
AND GOOD GOSH, WHO KNEW THAT
BIBLE QUIZ COULD BE THAT SHORT AND STRESSFUL? ME, KAT, DAVID AND SAPH GOT LAST PLACE? THAT IS JUST SAD. IN FACT, NOW I JUST REALIZED THAT THATS OUR QUARTET TEAM. OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY -
I PRAY FOR NOT THE SAME FATE. *crosses fingers tightly*
x
I know it all ; 10:03 PM.