<body>


Sunday, August 1, 2010


Josh's editting can't get any better than that. ;D

Lyds, I missh you already. :(

What's been up lately ;

Josh's 18th birthday celebration.

We had at at TTDI, was a bunch of fun. I DID not have fun karaoking to Justin Bieber's baby. HAHAHAAHA OH MY JOSH, you better thank me again for that.

I'll post up the vid soon. After editting the nice parts. AHHAHA

Had Karmunn's 16th surprise birthday party.

AN AWESOME PASS. HER FACE WAS LIKE :O When she saw us, then she ran away due to the shock of how everyone of her friends were all in one room. AHAHAHA.

Oh and I love how I decorated your room karmunn. ;)

Played 'I have never' for the first time. That night was a challenging one for me. Swearing every crashing second. I definitely need more tolerance.

Had cuppacakes and ice kacang that night. AHhhh. :3

MTV WORLD STAGE LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2010!

My fan died by the end of the night.

Stupid annoying rain.

Overall, the performances were as wacky and awesome as last year. The only bothersome part was the wait. It was x309843 longer than last year's.

I missed bunkface due to the pouring rain. The queue was MASSIVE. I reached like 40mins before Wonder girls went on. They are definitely smoookinn' hot. I HAVE NO DOUBTS ABOUT THAT. THEIR ENTRANCE WAS LIKE FUSHGUNG maahhn. So perfect. Their dancing's okay la. Singing also so so. At least there was a variety since they dance. None of the other performers did much of that.

THEN TOKIO HOTEL CAME UP! Only two songs I knew were Automatic and World Behind My Wall. Not a big shocker. I thought the performance was ookkaayy. Though I kept screaming how much I love Bill. AHHAHA. I had some hard core tokio hotellians behind me screaming their lungs out. AHHAHA. BILL SUPER HANDSOME!

Katy Perry. HER ENTRANCE WAS STUNNING. THE ONLY THING THAT MADE ME GO 'WHAT?!' was her ridiculous white tutu ballet outfit. I mean like, okayyy, hahaha. Katy Perry... you're having a concert.. wear something that would make your eyes wider or something.

Okay, scratch that. California girls was gorg, since I requested that song in my head a billion and one times before MTV started. She sang THINKING OF YOU(awesomely well done with her playing the acoustic), waking up in vegas, peacock(omg most ridiculous song, as you can tell, the song's only her fav because of the 2nd syllable, OH DEAR LETS HOPE IT DOESN'T BECOME A HIT, I DON'T WANT THAT SONG TO PLAY ON THE RADIO OVER AND OVER), I kissed a girl(which I totally didn't mouth to because the song annoys the toes out of me) then lastly, HOT AND COLLDDD, AHHHH!! Crash ending. It was superb with all the big smelly balls, I don't even know where they came from. The fireworks were ;D.

Writing this was intense man. AHHA, you can see how excited I was with all the capsing. Katy Perry, I looovee youu! PLEASE COME BACK TO MALAYSIA.

And this is NOT,

A FAIL.

x


I know it all ; 7:37 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.