<body>


Saturday, August 21, 2010

I know that I'll be alright,
As long as You are my Guide,
MY LOVE.



This weekend has so far been crazy busy, but I have been spiritually renewed. Not to say that I was lacking His spirit in my life for the past weeks, but God added another dimension to my understanding of Him.


Miss Cath told us about Jaeson Ma coming down to KL a few weeks back. I wanted to go, then I forgot about it. She called me up on Wednesday to ask if I still wanted to. Knowing my parents, they wouldn't really let me out for any last minute concerts that go on till 12am on a school day.


I prayed a silent prayer before approaching the mastermind. Surprisingly after I spilled the details, my dad just nodded and agreed. FIRST MIRACLE IN A LONG TIME.


So yes, it was an ordinary school day on Thursday, nothing much except just the continuation of drama from Wednesday, the schoolwork, planning for ND's Birthday Bash, and worship prac.


School finished, hung around the classroom, sent Di Cheng back home, before that, kena police check cause overload, too many people in the car. AHHAHA.

We headed towards the massive jam with peanut butter. Bee was pmsing and Mike and I were in the backseat, with me moving from left to center, center to left. We yacked the whole way through. I was too hyper.


After parking, we headed for dinner. Sat at that kopitiam with ultra bad service, then went over to another cafe, which was sooo much faster and better. I guess? :P Bee was still pmsing.


I entered the hall and was greeted by organized ushers. The event started off with worship, then prayer for the stars in malaysia. Not to mention that the worship team was AWESOME. The drummer was a GIRL and the bassist was very creative. Massive crew of backups, they all sang with one voice. (Y)



When Jaeson Ma spoke, you could feel power in his preaching. That night, as I sat through at the rock zone with Bee and Mike beside me, I felt God in that hall. It was as if Jesus was sitting beside you listening to the message as well. Jaeson spoke about his testimony, and one of his creative ways of ministering was through music. Which was excellent because.. Music is one of the things that relates to anyone. Yet, it could be chosen for two purposes. Praise, or no praise. Music is for God, and from God.



The concert wasn't spectacular because it was a concert, or the fact that everyone jumped their hearts out. It was because the spirit of God was there. I literally felt His presence on me. Truly, it was God working in the midst of all of us. His anoiting, His love, His forgiveness, His unending mercies.



We had a fun trip back in the car, stopped by MCD for ice cream.

Bee and Mike went to cari the atm machine for CIMB whilest I went over to MCD to order.

Mike : Get me the niu mime flavour. *disappears from sight*

Me : The what? Okay, just gonna remember that. *mumbles to self* Mimee flavour, niuu.. *walks into MCD*

* looks at ordering board*

* stares at offers *

Me : OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NEW LIME FLAVOUR. AHHAAHAH, oh dear. So slow.


-

Miss Cath dropped me and bee back at my place, hugged my dad for waiting up for me, got ready for bed and chatted awhile. I fell asleep and she didn't wake me up. DUMB. She slept on my bed with her legs half hanging out. HAHAHHA. Sorry Bee. x)

Woke up due to the most annoying person's voice in the world to hear in the morning.

Sarah.... sarah... SARAH... SAAAAARaaahhh, ohhh Sarah. Its 7.30 ALREADY!! (it was only 7) sAAARaaahhh....

I'M AWAKE LA. She took forever to wake my sister up too. HAHAHA.

In the end, we still reached school late. LA LA LA. I STUDIED THE WHOLE DAY FOR MY 1006 MATH AND GUESS WHAT.


WHATS MY MARK HUH? WHATS MY MARK. 64%!!! A FAIL. Stupid circles.


Went back to Bee's, watched TV for a bit and ate too. Headed over to church for mike to pick me up and found out that YUEN XIN CAN DRIVE. OH DEAR. I HOPE YOU DON'T HIT ANY INNOCENT PEOPLE DOWN. HAIH.


She DID not want to drive me in the church compound. Double haih.


So yes, I sat in MIKE SAM'S POOR CAR FOR SUCH A LONG TIME. WITH A LONG JAM AND A LONG FACE ON HIS FACE. Nicholas was sitting at the back with hamberger. HAIH. They ignored me for a bit since my interpretations and conversations were so, BLONDE. pft.


We were the second to arrive so, helped wrap some potatos and yacked a bit. I WANT MIKE'S FLASH I WANT MIKE'S FLASH. People started pouring in around 7.30. The dish Paul brought was UH-MAZING. And the bbq was hard sweat man. So good.


I think Jon's house is positioned in a good area, since the playground and bball court is only walking distance. We hung around there for abit after munching. I swang with the dearest. Playing basketball in the dark is interesting. I would love to do it anytime, if there weren't so many people on the court. AHAHAHA.


The sky was in a weird maroon texture that night. Sat by him and chatted. Went over to pick dearest Nise up but she backed out cause scared kena kantoi again so.. :) We chit chatted with Becks outside Jon's place.


Li Ching sent us back with horrid driving. Seeing the way she drove, I take back all the comments I made about women drivers. She can't drive for nuts. I'm surprised she hasn't got into an accident. Better touch wood now. HAHA.


Arrived at Nise's after a bit, went to shower and brush, we yacked from 12 to 2. HEH. My eyes were open this time. HAHAHA. I awoke in the middle of the night, and I was like, O_O, WHERES NISE? I see her turning and tossing on the floor. Then I knocked out, with a sense of guilt that was taken over my fatigue.


Next morning, I'm under the sheets and my nose starts acting up. We headed over to church cause Nise had worship practise. It was good, watching them practise, I got more pointers. :D hung around with Sean and Bryan with their babies. Only got home at 12.


Slept for a good 3 hours. Went for Japanese at the club.




Philippians 4:7-9
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.




I know it all ; 11:38 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.