<body>


Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shes so beautiful, and I tell her everyday.




Kay, first thing's first. Having NO FACEBOOK IS DEATH DEFYING ESP ON HOLIDAYS OR WEEKENDS. You're bored and you're dreading the site. You find other distractions to get your mind on something you can't get. BAD SARAH. BAD.



Other than that, I no longer shall have hotstuff with me till the 10th. ANOTHER DEPRESSING FACT. My dad SO does not know how to keep a camera in good shape. When he came back from his Hanoi trip, the lens wasn't just greased, it was LIKE FILLED WITH A MASSIVE CHUNK OF OIL. IT WAS LIKE USING THE CAMERA FILTER AS AN OIL PAPER.



On another page, I'm looking for anybody with special lenses available! ;) PLEASE COMMENT ON MY CBOX IF YOU HAVE LENSES LIKE fish eye, wide angle, etc. I really need a helping hand. :)


Saturday. I headed over to SIB and found out that youth was canceled that day cause of merdeka. Munn picked me up, we hung around for a bit, Bee came to meet with us. We chatted and walked around the massively crowded mall together looking at gift stalls. Was fun.


My shop with Beeps for anything and everything was a fail. *walk into shop* Bee : "okay, lets go." Reaction face : =___=


Isaac's housewarming party was decent. We had good fun. Well, I had good fun experiencing a new aspect of a house blessing. I also met Isaac's two girlfriends, Sunita and Jia Ling, who were very similar to me and bee, hang me if you have to now.



On another hand, Sunday service was good even though I was sitting next to an old lady that I did not know of, Ps Ricky shared about healing. Dance practise was good, I managed to pick up 80% of the song in a lesson. PROUD MOMENT SIAL.


I sat by the court with him again, good talk. We practically sat there throughout the whole sermon. I am, bad influence.

I SO SO SO SO DESPERATELY WANT TO WATCH THIS. CAMP ROCK 2. I am soooooooooooooooooooo going for this for the school hol break. NOTHING IS STOPPING MEEE!!

-



Whatever it is. I am going to say that.................................. I am going to attempt the challenge of a lifetime.


A 21day NO ENTERTAINMENT FAST. That includes fb, twitter, blogs, tv, internet games, ipods....... etc.


This 40day fasting and prayer just gets better and BETTER.


James 1:2-4 : Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.


PERSEVERANCE. YES GOD, I NEED THAT.


Galatians 5: 22-25 : But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.



Back to what I said about the Spirit from 2 posts earlier. Paul says in Galatians that since we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with what the Spirit can do, and what the Spirit does. Let us not rely on our own strength, but God alone.



God be the Glory, forevermore, Amen.



p/s : But I AM SETTING MY OWN RULE ON THIS ONE. I AM STILL ALLOWED TO BLOG. I just am not allowed to read other peoples. :DDD



x


I know it all ; 8:24 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.