<body>


Sunday, July 4, 2010

Our God, Is an awesome God,
He reigns, from heaven and above,
With wisdom, power and love.
Our God is an awesome God.
p/s : excellent worship team





@ Nise was over last night, had another candlelight dinner with paela as the main dish, crepe, ice cream and peach for desert. WOOOO FATS!


We had many rounds of Monopoly Deal, then went to gosok gigi, called our two besties, HAHHAHAAAHAHA, not to mention that we were talking and looking at each other whilest talking. :)))


Watched When In Rome together. Romance comedy. HAHA. 7/10!


It was good, though I didn't cry, the storyline was OVERLY predictable. FAIL LA DEI. I WANTED SOME LIKE TRILL ALSO, DON'T HAVE.


Camwhored, alone. AHAHHAHAHAHAH. Then had a girly talk on the bed together before bed. We slept at 3am. HAHA. YAY, ACCOMPLISHMENT! ;D




@ Awoke to the sound of my superbly loud alarm, DENISE WAS NEXT TO ME!! HAHAHA, OH YEAH ITS LIKE, YOU KNOW IN MOVIES HOW THE GUY ALWAYS LEAVES, SHES LIKE, STLL THERE!! :)

(this is when you guys go, errr. right.)



Rushed to church, had a good Sunday school bible study. Luke 8 is super interesting, brings back memory verse memories. :) William is still the dumbest guy bimbo I know. NEXT TO DAVID LOW. OMG DID I MENTION THAT LOW LOW PISSES ME OFF ALOT? D:



So yes, I returned home to my wonderful house, baked brownies with Celine and Lindsay. And am playing Monopoly Deal againnnn :) ADDICTIVE ADDICTIVE ADDICTIVE.



@ Thank youuu for the surpriseeeeeeee. ((:



@ He truly has been a faithful and merciful God towards me. I'm glad that I dedicated MYF to God this week. I felt absolutely hopeless, with a not-so-good-turnup expectation, I ended up with a two great people helping me out for worship. :D (lagi best story is that Yuen Xin was listening to a christian song when I called her to enquire about worship, THUS, A YES!! AHHAHAHA! GOD IS AWESOME , AMEN?! :) )


&& Although the numbers were small, we all had a good berbondingbonding time ehy? :) and Steven and Chris came to help us out with Revelations.A REALLY INTERESTING BOOK, I might add.


I felt Him tugging at my heart. And I guess thats a response we all should be craving for.

Psalm 92:1-2 - It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High, to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night.





I feel like dancing in my tippytoes with a pretty dress now. :)





x



I'm dancing all night long.


I know it all ; 2:41 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.