<body>


Sunday, July 25, 2010


Lydia Chang's farewell ;

@ Marche's, The Curve.

So yes, we all had a fun and sassy time over the Curve.


First, headed to Quel's house to freshen up and change, headed over to Curve with the brilliant idea to get shades for her since hers like totally didn't look like it was in fashion(yes Lydia we are doing you something good).


Walked around abitt..... TILL..


WE WALKED INTO KITCSHEN, OMG I FEELLLLL IN LOVE WITH THE ONE THAT WE BOUGHT HER. RIGHT RAQUEL?!?! RIGHT!?!?!


Met the guys at Subway,

DON'T even know why they were eating. I know.

Walked to Marche's.

On the way there, couldn't help to camwhore. (;

Way to go guys! HAHAHA


The ridiculously overpriced not-really-good-tasting restaurant.

Please guys, don't ever bring your girlfriends here unless you have like gushing cash out of a money tree.


We took some group shots whilest waiting for the 3 retards to "SURPRISE" her.


After she changed to her dress. MOO BACKGROUND! BIG LOOOOOOOVEEEE.


Thanks to Josh's pinhole "lens".

I had fish for dinner, it was filling, or at least it FELT like it was filling.


So we decided to head over to the bowling alley for Isaac's sweet revenge cause he claims to be the "BOWLING KING". AHHAHAHA Due to his ridiculous last-min-strike win with Bee and Lydia. HAHAHAHA, Oh you should hear the way he says it.

In the end, the alley was full so we headed over for pool. Was quite empty considering how many tons of people are there usually.

Saying a good farewell, from the guys.

Don't worry Lyds, my kiss is somewhere in between. :P



Hung around abit here and there, played some pool, ended up not winning because Bee was on the other team. Chit chatted with Lyds and at 10.15pm, she finally left us. AFTER MY 3rd HUG, I WANTED TO CRY. BUT NO I LEFT MY TISSUEBOX AT HOME, AND SO ALL MY SENTIMENTAL FEELINGS WENT DOWN THE DRAIN.


I feel like Joel on his blog with all the capitals and what not.


So yes, that's about it. I think the photos pretty much show of how much fun we had. I enjoyed our last few moments together lydsss! :3


Yep. Lydia Chang Tien Fen, I'll never forget you. I'll always cherish the moments when I came running to you for any questions that I had, and still you'd be there to come up with some brainiac answer, THAT SOMEHOW I'D BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND.


You've truly been a blessing to all of us in GRC, and I thank you for all the values that you've deposited in each of us. I thank you that you've also been an inspiration to me, as an individual.

I teared when you passed on the duties to us, I cried when you said goodbye during your graduation speech. I really pray that God will use you in the US! (:


Lastly, I loooveee you changsterrr!

We'll keep in touch, yes? ;)

-





OMGPLSDONTKILLMEPL&JAMIE.

I was nice enough to not put it up on fb. ;)

I TOLD YOU THAT THE PHOTO WAS GOLD RIGHT?!?! HAHAH

So yeah, we had ISCF last Friday, topic was about BGR. I would say that that sermon wasn't as challenging as listening to Coach Romao's but it was definitely hard due to the fact that I was trying quite hard to figure out what the speaker was trying to say. But yes, I did feel bad for something in the end.

My updates for you guys this week will be that I'll be on a 5 day Internet fast, and I still am trying to figure out what to share about for tomorrow, even though I have a topic. .__. I also have a worship retreat to plan for, and 3 tests to take by the end of this week. Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you maaaaaaaaaaathhh!!!

And I have important decisions to make.

Can't wait for the high tea tomorrow.

Lastly,

I GOT TICKETS TO

MTV WORLD STAGE 2010

BABYYYYYYYYYYY!

Throw Karmunn some pieces of candy for that(yeaaaaaaaaa) :D

Till Friday! ;D




For I am your greatest encourager.

May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

2 Thessalonians 2:16-17


I know it all ; 10:53 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.