Where can I go, Where Your arms,
They're not here for me?
1 Peter 4:8 - Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.@ Hello bloggers,
Today is Sunday.
I walked into church late again, worship had already started. I set out to snap some shots of Pannu(whom was singing, omg big shocker) so yeah, it was BB and GB enrolment Sunday, done well, with a cherry on the top!
I enjoyed the adorable lil' kids throughout the service and performances, lastly, SAD TO ADMIT......... the ridiculous video that like totally pwned me and Nise's........ this is why we love them, they're the superior beings, I WON'T DENY, you can't beat the lame master.
Seriously, MORSE CODE, SUPERHERO?! HAHA, you guys almost blew my eyes out with your fugly hair and retardism. OH AHAHAHAH JUST YOU GUYS WAIT TILL THE PHOTOS COME OUT(this is when you bloggers out there pity me and send a flying memory card reader to me, just for your entertainment!! :D )
Oh, and congratulations to ZW. YOU DESERVE AT LEAST A LITTLE GRATITUDE for your "hard work" and advancement. .__.
Annnndd, in about 20mins, it'll be the 28th! :)
I am SO not ready for the week ahead.
Tomorrow . . . and,
30th JUNE IS COMING, QUICKLY... SLOWLY.. PAINFULLYYYY. JENGJENGEJGENGEJKGENGEGKEN. I can kill myself due to the intensity of THINKING ABOUT IT. WHYY MUST THE TERM END SOO FASSTTT....
AND AFTER THIS SPORTS DAY COMES(YAY NO CHEERLEADING), THEN DOE(PREPARATION AND DOOMS WITH HEADACHES AND HAPPY MOMENTS), THEN AWARDS(DRAMA AND ALL THAT ETC), THEN MY YEAR WOULD BE OVERRRRRRRRRRR. NIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Entering of my dear 17 year old life. WHAT A DISTURBING THOUGHT.
THIS REMINDS ME OF SOMEONE. I FEEL LIKE BELLA.
x
I know it all ; 8:57 PM.