So this is not going to be an ordinary post. My blog's been dead long enough. Sorry dear readers.
:)
@ LOOK TO THE POND,
wait.
what pond?
&& this post is also dedicated to bee, the woman who bugged me most about it.
@ I wish I had a memory card reader so I could like instantly post up shots I took with my phone, but uhh - yeah I guess I don't have one.
@ Oh, and my phone officially died. I was doing my normal daily routine, lazy to charge it for 2 nights. It died on me around evening. I placed the charger thingy into my phone but it didn't signal any charging. So I thought it was the battery. went to check if it was today but turns out it wasn't. So the repair guy said that it might be the software. Oh well, whatever it is, I hope I'm getting it back by Thursday. :)
So this is my week for you.
Monday
Had VCS from Monday to Wednesday. Helpers had to say overnight on Sunday night. So yes, we were decorating the hall with lots of pretty stuff.
With me as head boss, I think we did quite a good job. WELL OBVIOUSLY ZW GETS SOME THANK FOR THAT.
Well, that night I had a great time with the mosquitos. My bites were ginormous but Yuen Xin got the worst. She kena bitten on her eye. Poor girl.
We had the same schedule throughout camp, but the first day was most monotonous since we were in the hall like, 90% of the time. NO AIR.
We watched the first half of Treasure.. something. It was interesting, though certain PEOPLE would disagree.
Bryan came to help out a little. So kitchen duty was fun, no?
Not to forget that Dion went to 'play drums'. :P
I went home that night, since my bed was something I really longed for. HAHA
The girls.
Tuesday
YES, I brought paracetamol to spray to death all the mosquitos that bit the 3 of us, Yuen Xin, Ashley & myself. Revenge.
Arrived with Belle, practised for Superhero and another 2 songs. wheeee. :)
Oh, the Jane and Tarzan game's really cool. GOOD JOB TO ZW AGAIN FOR INVENTING THE GAME?
Had our morning sessions and break and lunch.
Finished other half of the movie.
Cramps came in so I slept for about half an hour. I felt so much better.
Had our flour fight, yes, I got flour in my hair.
Went for dinner at My house. Uhhh all I have to say is that it was a tad awkward. Family dinner ah. HAHHAH :)
Returned back to church and showered, played plants vs zombies and sorted out some photos till I woke Zhi Wei up and Dion came back.
Officially learnt how to play a new instrument thanks to the one and only. ((: and yes, I had fun learning from that person, how could I not. I'm truly glad and happy that you were the one to teach me. hah. For once, a compliment on my blog. ;)
Brushing teeth never got anymore interesting. I still remember that grin.
That night I slept soundly, with thoughts of my goodnights. (:
Wednesday
I woke up at 4am to spray insect repellent around my sleeping bag for one last peace sign for the mosquitos to NOT attack me. And it worked. Hallelujah.
We were smart enough that night to off one aircond, so it wasn't that cold.
Things went quite fast that day. We spent most of our time with games.
They might seem cute and all,
but they're creeepy and noisy too.
Exhibit 1.
The treasure hunt was fun. My team finally got into a league of, SOMETHING! *plays magical music background* and then they got last place for the 5 cycled game, don't know what they called it.
We filled balloons till we hurted to our noses due to the dying smell of the TOILET.
CERTAINLY, the game did end in a wink of my hair. Fush. In the end I got like 3 buckets of water down my pants, not literally. But yes, I WAS SOAKING IN WATER. NOW I START TO WONDER WHY I'M SICK.
They were fighting for water.
At least, I think.
I went home around 7. Can't remember if I did anything ridiculous after that.
My team
Thursday
I woke up with sharp pains everywhere, with a phone next to me that says, call bee now.
I rang her up, I didn't have transport. Talked to my brother, got him to agree to send me at noon.
So yes, the movie she picked was pretty good actually. Killers. A MUST WATCH!!! Its a comedy btw. Her good taste sometimes amuses me.

I got to the mall, played in the arcade for awhile, got into the theater and SAT IN THE WAY RYAN WANTED IT TO BE (CLEARLY THATS WHAT YOU SAID, AND SOMETIMES I DO MEAN WHAT I SAY SO YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME, AFTER THAT HE CALLED ME A BIMBO FOR FOLLOWING SOLID ORDERS. LIKE WHAT? YOU SAID DO IT, SO I DID IT! THEN YOU WENT ALL NAGGY LIKE A SAGGY GRANDMA, SO I LET YOU DO AS YOU PLEASED. BUT YOU STILL GAVE ME THE LOOK LIKE I WAS THE WRONG ONE) So whatever makes you happy.
RY - AN.
We had Korean for lunch, Bee didn't like it but I think my meal was good.
Went shopping with her after that. I admit it was kinda fun and stressful.
By the time I got into the car, I was flushed. I was exhausted and the sickness kinda kicked in.
I took Panadol when I reached her room. Lied down and barely talked to her then, but I guess Roan did a good job for being white and not really barky, so it saved me alot of stress.
I slept till dinner passed. Woke up feeling like a crappy old man.
Friday
Visited the doc. He was pretty nice to me, as usual. I WAS PRETTY HAPPY THIS TIME BECAUSE THE QUE was soooooooo short. I only waited for like 3 minutes!! 3!!! WOWZERS ITS LIKE WOAH I'VE NEVER WAITED FOR THAT SHORT OF A TIME FOR CLINICS!
So I got my meds and headed home, slept and just mopped around basically.
Saturday
Awoke with you in my mind.
Denise came over around late 2. We baked hard solid rocked chocolate chip cookies that totally failed beyond comparison to the whole entire universe. I haven't even like, wow. I have no comments about them. I would consider them as a lost in rank from what I previously had ever made.
Must have been the eggs.
We managed to x3 my butter cupcake recipe and made great cupcakes. We filled a whole tray up. And most of them were sold! :)
Rushed for youth at 6.
Worship wasn't just good. It wasn't the songs. It wasn't what was playing. I was hungry. I was hungry for him again. Even though its been a week away from school, I felt every night that I was slipping away from time with Him. I compromised every night. I was "satisfied", prayer wasn't needed.
I couldn't sing. I closed my eyes so tight. I was really worshipping. I tried my best not to get distracted. By the end of it all. I felt His strong presence on me. And truly, its a new experience each time you dwell in His fullness. I thank You God for how much you have spared me throughout this journey I've had with You. I am more blessed than I can ever tell.
Bible study was productive. Many things were discussed. Good thing I went through Judges for Bible 1005. HAHA. It helped alot.
Had to leave early. Grabbed Denise and headed back to the house, and who knew that dinner was awaiting us, by the pool! :)
Our first 'candlelight dinner'.
The chicken was good. HAHA. Obviously rubbed with nice hands(sister) so it was pretty yummy. It started drizzling after awhile, so we went in for the last few slices.
Pity I couldn't taste anything.
Denise and I picked Alice in Wonderland to watch. It wasn't a disappointment at all! REALLY GOOD, if you asked me! Like a 8/10! :)
The casting was done really well. Alice was spectacular with her really gloomy make up. The red queen was GORGEOUS with her huge hair and pucker lips. The white queen loves to wave her hands up in the hair. HAHA. Go Anne Hathaway!
We sat around my bed and yacked abit. Headed to the guest room since nise was sleeping there for the night. Chatted there abit too. Then yes, eventually we both went to sleep.
Sunday
TODAY! :)
Wow, that's a whole week for you guys. I really have alot of inspiration and time today?
Helped out with the Junior church OHP. I liked how they did the memory verse. STUPID that my PHONE was dead, else I'd be able to show you guys. Deng.
Went for class. Kinda quiet this week though. But William's as blonde as usual.
Hung around church. Then headed for lunch.
Slept till 4. Hogged on the lappie for awhile.
Made chicken pot pie for dinner. The preparation actually took 2 hours. GOODNESS. Who knew a noobie took that long.
But it was yummy. Everyone liked it. So yes, I guess it was quite an accomplishment. ;D
So that's about it. TILL I UPDATE AGAIN! :)
I hope you guys liked this post. Uhhh - please comment. My chatbox's dead as well. Have a great week ahead guys. God bless!
This is to really prove that guys,
DO HAVE A SENSE OF CAMWHORISM.
Somewhere,
Deep down inside.
@ I truly thank God that He gave me a person like you.