<body>


Tuesday, May 4, 2010


My morning hello's.

Might just be, a rainbow. :)

So sometimes your morning does greet you well. I've been having rainbows in my bathroom in two consecutive days. I'm so glad through all the stress, God's still romancing me. :)

So I got the notes for the bulletin board done today, results will be up tomorrow! What it was originally about was what weeyen asked for that meeting - what do you want to see/expect in Next Degree(ISCF) this year.

Just a few that touched my heart.

Joel Tan - I expect service with smiles,

I expect to see people willing to serve.

Ryan Tan - This year, I expect more people to come to the Lord

& growth in God for believers.

A breakthrough in everyone's lives.

AMEN! May His will be done.

Timothy Oh's retarded stinko comment that was the most unexpected and most UNSERIOUS NOTE IN THE WHOLE STACK OF PAPER.

I think he's referring this to you, kat. AHHAHA!

Oh and not to forget, I've to thank my awesome buddy that came back from like GERMANY and she like bought me soap so I'M SO SOAPPY(Happy) ! CAUSE IT SMELLS RIDICULOUSLY GOOD. VANILLA SCENT. I lobchu! :D:D:D

@ MY OTHER HALF WAS AN ABSOLUTE DINGDONG TODAY. We were sitting in the canteen for devotion, when it concluded, I asked who in the group was going for camp, there goes everyone's hand except Jon Wong & Raquel's, AND MY SMARTBO, BEING IN HER "SMART" essense, said the smartest words that ever came out of her smart mouth. "But your name's in the list! Its heree!! Rightt!!" AHAHAH

I gave her the look, but she still didnt get it.

So much for a secret. AHAHAHAH! GOSH. HAHHA, its okay Kat, I STILL LOVE YOU!! :)

Sorry the short post, SOOOOOOOOO BUSY LATELY. I barely had time to post this up.

@@ I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE RECEE AT BROGA!! GAY TIME WITH MY SMARTBO & BRAINS(Hazel, maybe I should start referring to you with that word since you are technicallyy.....).






Your love so pure,

Your love so divine.


I know it all ; 11:05 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.