Oh Lord, be my umbrella through this phase.
I need You at most.
Only You truly know whats really going on right now.
So school's been as hectic and crazy as ever, since SOAR camp's coming up, so is CF with Taming the Tiger. In the midst of all the planning and whatever, I AM STILL SO EXCITED AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Glee mob in Gardens.CAN YOU LIKE BELIEVE IT?!?!
I mean like, there I watched one for like somewhere in like what? America?
Who knew they'd start one here?!?
WOOOHOOO! GO MALAYSIAA!!
So you see, my phone's quality had to be set to the lowest quality so it could zoom,
So be surprised if you can't find your nose. HAHA

Forgot to post this up.
PWNAGES IN A DAY.
This was awhile back.
I webcammed twice and I got the bestest of photos.
Ah, I feel accomplished.
You make me :),
Like a pig.
So anyway, I'm like currently addicted to my seaweed, that I bought at carefour. NEVER EVER LISTEN TO YOUR CRAVINGS. I'm gonna lose all my hair soon!
Badminton tomorrow! YES FINALLY ALL MY FATS ARE GONNA DIEE.
Dance like a fool.
Forget how to breathe.
I know it all ; 5:53 PM.