<body>


Wednesday, April 14, 2010


Together we'll stand ;
I'll be by your side,
You know I'll take your hand.

lovegivesmehope:
Recently, I tried to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge.My boyfriend saved me by jumping in after me and pulling me out. When I woke up in the hospital he was in a hospital bed next to mine as he had suffered a minor concussion. He looked at me, smiled, and said “I promised I’d always catch you.” His unconditional love gives me hope.


ALRIGHT. I know you guys feel so mushhyy now.


Well, latest updates areee...


Met up with Elora on Saturday, SIB had an post-Easter event on. SUPERBLY WELL DONE, also caught up with Keiffer, Belle and Zack Chin, omgeehh! Small world.


Right, so their skit/play/theme was based on MoARTe in the Circus.

I was 5 mins late, when I walked into the hall, it was all dark and it was all halloween circus-like. KUDOS TO THE PROPS MAN! The costumes, the acting, the dancing coordination, the Youth pastor! :O

IT
WAS
AWESOME!
*APPLAUDES*

Well yeah, basically SIB is huge and I like the place and idea that they came up with. Moarte basically meant death. Meaning that life shouldn't be a circus everyday. Death is in the circus. We wake up every morning, put on that mask and go through the circus life we have, something we should've dedicated to God. Our everyday, was put on display, with no reason to live. Thats why God sent his son so that we'd be able to live for a reason, to guide us through this life, A present He gave to us. :)



AND THE SECOND MOST OMGEEING THING I SHALL LEAVE WITH YA'LL IS THAT . . .



I AM DOING DEVOTION TOMORROW! IN THE MORNING!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

You guys know how much I hate public speaking. :'(

So pray for me and wish me all the best!

xx



Nothing you can do,
Can make him close the door.

I know it all ; 8:09 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.