
I just realized that
My fantasies live in an ethopia.
Oh and,
I have concluded that -
exercising causes jerks of deep urges to eat whenever & wherever because of the consumption of energy sucked in for you lose fats. (this only applies to exercising to lose weight, if you're exercising for fun, don't bother reading)
Its a simple math equation.
We exercise = more urge to eat
We exercise = more needed discipline to say no to yummy food.
Right.
Current food cravings :
Sushi
Blue Bunny vanilla ice cream(trust me its the best ever, my recommendations never lie)
Fish head noodle
Sarawak Laksa
Asam Laksa
TOMYAM SOUP
PENANG PRAWN MEEEEEEEEEEEEE :'(
Oh! ;) And SOUP FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!
Okay basically I was just talking complete crap.
:)
Chapel today was great, with the sound system and all. PRAISE THE LORD :)
Tomorrow's
love story. I have a date. SO EXCITED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I missh my
hotstuff alot. :'(
Freely you gave it all for us
Surrendered your life upon that cross ...
I know it all ; 7:20 PM.