One,I'm spending my
Sunday quite well.
Went to church, listened to
grandpa and grandma stories(thanks william)Quotes from the all
famous :
During class -
"Sometimes its like.. what the hell? oh wait, I shouldn't say that."THEN WHY SAY IT OUT LOUD? ==""Following the 'love your neighbor' commandment is tough for me. My physical neighbor plays the music so loud, sometimes I feel like taking a gun to shoot him"HAHAHAH, I know. He's amazingly..... practical. ANYWAY, I was watching Quickie around 12am in the morning after AI that day, and they were complaining about GIRLS.
YES, GIRLS.I KNOW!!! But these are facts that are WORTH laughing about.
The things guys can't stand about girls :
We're really prepared,
With huge handbags. :)
They carry their handbags everywhere! They bring along their laptop, shoes, clothes, pillows, monopoly board games, hair kit(I mean yes, everything, spray, oil, straightening clip) psp, soap, shampoo, skipping rope, netball hoop, heels, toothbrush, toothpaste and then they go to the mall and ask US to carry it.
"I mean I don't mind carrying it but, you brought the bag, carry it yourself lahh!! Don't pass it to me!!"
Ohlololol.
2nd thing guys dislike about girls:

We complain too much.
"Oh my goooodd, my heels hurt!!"
"Then whyy wear them??"
"Cause I want to."
*smacks head*
3rd thing, a guy can't answer.

We still, complain too much.
"HONEYY!! Am I fat?"
This makes me feel hilariously guilty.. for the 3rd one,soon, at least. AHHAAHHA!!
Anyways, its someone's birthday today ;)

Denise Leeee,
Happy Birthday! :) 17teen it isss!
My Sponser :),
A person with quite a personality as yours truly. I respect you and thank you for being suchh a great sponser, keep working hard at your goals & may the Lord continue to stretch His hand upon you and grant you more wisdom. :) Am hoping to have more time with you and your GREAT BUDDIES!! ;);)
Thanks for the invite & I'll see you tonight! :D
Savior, He can move the mountains.
I know it all ; 3:34 PM.