Superstitions.
Theres obviously something wrong with me today cause I've came up with the most retarded question ever questioned in a teen's life.
So, we walk around grocery malls alot right? Answer this :

We have like hippo milk, melon milk, mango milk, goats milk, cows milk, sheep's milk but nooo human milk. Wonder why huh? I know! :)
Why don't they sell breast milk? I bet you could make a living out of that though or fortune..... As in seriously, if mother's couldn't produce some for their child, they could just hop by the supermarket and get some, or if you were curious, you could buy a small bottle and try it yourself! :3 okay, just kid. I was just asking you for funs sake. Ask me more about breast feeding, its just weird blogging about it.


Two, first anime produces, now we have aaaaaa, MANGA BIBLE?!?!?! Oh my gooodness, not like I'm against this, but honestly, A MANGA BIBLE? What has the world become? :O I have no further comments.
I'll hum a tune you don't knowww,
cause, you know I don't know.
HAH.
Confusing right?
I know that you know that I don't know that you know that we know that I don't know what we don't know that you don't know and I don't know.
that, I miss youuu.
I know it all ; 8:12 PM.