<body>


Monday, December 14, 2009

I'll be frank and honest with you guys and tell you that,

I ammm verrryy lazzyyy to update about the Kuching Trip.

BUT,

I have photos? ;D


So I definitely had the Kuching Laksa. Goooooooooood. Rate 4.9/5

Visited the Orang hutans!

Kuching Fried Chicken.

Get it? AHHAHA

Visited 3 beaches.

See what I mean? ahaha

Shadooows.

Pretty feeet. :D

Purple flower.

Was treated to ice cream (:

Had many many many crabs :D

Went bowling at the Mall. WHEEE!

Forgot what this fruit was called but it tasted like nanka with mangosteen! 8DD

Visited the Cultural village!

FOUND A GUY WITH A CLOTH TO SUBSTITUTE LEAF UNDIE!

Went on a tiny boat on the Kuching Lake, saw the dewan.

Boys had fun in the baby pool.

The Lake, at night. I probably walked that stretch of road for 4 times during my stay there.

Lastly, enjoyed myself. :)


More on fb if you like whaattchuu see.





Anyway, during this trip I have done more than what I realllyy thought I would never, ever do.. haahah! Wave at random guys, seen transsexuals around 1am at night, gossipped like chickenbackside, have the song "Jolly good fellow by Sarannia" in my head for so long.


The most life pumping thing so far on this trip was when my sister came down with serious viral fever infection.


After our flight from Kuching to Miri, we had our lunch and after hopping onto the bus. She started to feel bit agitated and giddy so she tried to rest.


The bus dropped us at where our supposed place to stay in Miri were. We took down the bags from the bus and headed into the dorms. It was a totaaall nightmareeee. The beds weren't properly taken care of, the toilets had no curtains facing each other... there was NO airconditioning. D:


After the huge shocker, we left for rehearsal let her rest in the club where we performed that night. Our performance went really well(which caused us to be phenomenal and got alot of sponsors and people to treat us for meals, praise the Lord!)


We headed back to our dorms to pack up and head to our sponsored hotel. THEN, we decided to sent her to the hospital for a check up for H1N1 and dengue.

I sat in the car impatiently playing the role of my parents as a lady started to sponge my sister. After awhile she informed me of her condition and said that it was just an ordinary fever and that she would get better soon. Tetsuo lifted her up from the car and walked back into our new hotel.


My chaperon disagreed and insisted on seeking medical help, thus a hero came to the rescue.. The man that sponsored our stay there in Miri actually took tet, my pianist and I to the hospital.


We placed her on a seat after arrival at the Miri Hospital. Waited for awhile and met the doctor. Decided for a blood test, waited for almost an hour for the blood doctor to arrive. Took her blood and collected her medicine, we headed back to our hotel.


The lady that attended to my sister earlier came back with us that night and I am pleasured to have received a tiny bottle of oil from her that was blessed by over 20,000 Christians as well as some bottles of juice and grapes. God Bless her.


I sponged my sister for the last time that night and finally got to touch my pillow around 3am.


This was the most joyous news I have ever heard from a phone before.


I woke up in the morning from the striking sun blazing through our hotel window around 8, exactly two minutes later, my phone rang. I pressed the button that had a green print with a phone on it that meant "PICK UP". I sat up from my bed and heard the words we had been waiting for all night. . .


"Your sister's condition has been proven with negative results, remember to give her enough rest and make sure she takes her medication."


I put down the phone and felt a huge breeze in my heart break free and went wild. I thanked the Lord and exclaimed a huge "YESSSSSSSSS!"

Celine is now alright and feeling muucch better with a slight heat rash from all that fever heat.. she looks very flushed. ahahaha. (:



During the parade with tons of Christians.

I was touched.




When You said that "It Is Done."


I know it all ; 6:05 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.