<body>


Monday, December 21, 2009

My heart is filled with You.
I hope we always feel this way,
In my heart I know,
You'll always stay.


Whhhhhhhhhhheeee <3


Oh, and as you can seeeeh, I straighted my pweetty hair, oh its SO much more managable now, you haveeep nhooo ideeearrr.


Holidays are overrated and VERY slackish, whileas, I've been working up at my dad's, its quite fun & stressful, at least my brain doesn't feel like its closing down on me? :P Plus, my time's spent on something useful, besides, who doesn't want more CNY cash? ;)


Things I've been doing the past week after Kuching so far has accumulated to my wonderful baptism on Sunday last week, thanks again to my teachers Aunty Mili & Jeanne, you've been great model's throughout this year, I've learnt much from both of you, you've been patient with us, thank you so much for the field trips too. Exposure is always a part of learning ;)


Since I'm already at this, I'd like to recall and thank all my classmates, WengYan, Juanlin, Pryanka, Natasha, Li Chern, Sherlyn, Dion, Edwin, William, Joel, Jason, Jeremy & Daniel that went through the course together with me, without you guys, it wouldn't be the same class either :P Ya'll quiet bunches, the days where we just stoned in class waiting for a teacher that wouldn't come says alot. ;)


Also, not to forget the awesum possom school teacher that revised everything through with me hours before the big thing ;) Thank you soo much Miss Cath! I knew I really needed that, was praying about it actually.


It was a nice Sunday morning as I recall, had by baptism & confirmation with Dion & Edwina, was great to see my beloved Esther that obvviioussly came to see ME. (; I want the photos!


I guess this is a leap of faith and I pray that He is pleased with this step.


Next up is carolling! 6-12am, oh Lord bless my voice & legs!



P/S: Am terribly sorry to Melissa that I won't be able to join you guys with the outing tomorrow because my bro isn't in town, I was waiting all year for thisssssssssssss! UGH! Take photos for me guys! )':




Oh and, something random, I smell sand in my nose. Ugh.


Till my next update! 8D







And You Set Me Free.


I know it all ; 11:08 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.