
So these are the boutiques you see in fantasy land or when you go shopping for wedding dresses,

And these are the ones you see usually....
Well the ones I saw today look much worse than that , TRUST MEEE!!!
Anyway, before I embark on my "victorious journey", I just wanna tell ya'll that, I AM SICK NO LONGER!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you all for the prayers, thoughts and concerns, I did have a bad 4 days... head was spinning everytime I woke up, I'm just glad its all over.
So heres how it goes . . .
I ended up buying like two irrelevant stuff that I totally didn't need, but heyyy, VALUE FOR MONEY OKAY!!! HAHAHAH!!
I think the journey was ruined by the mere fact that I was wearing heels, THIS IS A NO NO okay, NEVER, EVER, wear heels to shop... its the worst thing to do, my feet felt crammed, WORSE is bangsar is all walking distance boutiques... oh good gosh.. it was really bad, esp for the ones that are on the second floor, you like need to WALK UP THE STAIRS AND PRESS A BELL, smile at the lady and look at dresses that aren't even there or WERENT even sold there because well, they sell casual wear for most of the shops... which is good on certain occasions, no?
So I tried on a few dresses ... but I didnt snap all of them. Smaarrtiooo choice.
Sleeping gown?
Eeeerrrrr.... Inappropriate?
And a spectacle, you know like usually you just see the ones that have tons of lines? THIS ONE ONLY HAS THREE LINES!! SO YOU CAN SEE!! YAYAYAYAYA!!

Anyway, overall I had fun cause I was out with my brother and his friend.. soooooooooooo yeah thats about it. YAY (:
VICTORY DANCE!
We're aaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
*vanessa's solo is the best in all in this together*
In this togeeeeeeeeeeeethhherrrrrrrrrr!!
I know it all ; 7:42 PM.