Update : Esther's hair was cut like mine?FAIL!
Oh the sweet and pleasant sounds of my parents when they're at home, kinda miss it, no? I got some gifts from Thailand! x)
Well, ITS TIME TO FACE THE TRUTH, IMALIVEEEEEEEE!!
I told my parents about my phone in the car, got kao-d by my mom, my dad was pretty much silent about it.. and maybe the trip rubbed on them or something, they went snorkling, GAARR.
Worship for ISCF today was good, the activity we had was . . . odd.. I need to really improve on my speaking. Thanks Haz for covering up with most of the stuffs. (:
I missed like HALF OF VOLLEYBALL TODAY?! Boohoo.
BUT, FROM KATHRYN,
I HEARD THE GIRLS WON THIS WEEK!
IMAO.
OIHRUIWHRGSDIUGA
HALLELUJAH!!
YOU GIRLS ARE THE BEST.
CONGRATS GIRLS!
P/S: Oh and I got gossip points from Miss Ruth about Cindy today, she got caught for exchanging dvds, whhooops?
xx
All of my life, in every season, you are still God,
I have a reason to sing, I have a reason to worship.
Oh Lord, you see me through it all.
I know it all ; 7:43 PM.