<body>


Saturday, October 17, 2009

Meet me halfway.





So, here was my weekend. (:




Friday

ISCF was good, PM's gang was jumpin' around everywhere, I popped four balloons AND GAVE MY CANDY ALL AWAY TO THE NEW PEOPLE. :D:D! Ps James preached about humility, we worshipped again and weeyen was syok sendiri there, Jon was being amusing, everytime we finished a song, he said he wanted to eat. Imao.
Volleyball was interesting with SAphie Darl, I started good balls for that game. wheee ;)


Saturday
I spent my morning with my #1 fan, my pink bed! :D
Woke up in the afternoon, made sugar cane drink for me to go high later in the day, baked brownies & brought them over to SYUEN'S. ITS BEEN SO LONG! I missed you! :)
My brother was going to interview her parents so I decided to hop along to catch up and stuff ;)
I'm glad I went along. We watched She's the Man, oh the classicness. Channing Tatum, <3>


Sunday, today.
I went over for a field trip at Life Chapel(Brethren) with my churchies, EDWINA, Dion, Sean, Juan Lin, Chern, Jason & Jeremy. Woot! I enjoyed the service there ;)
And oh oh oh! I met two new girlies but I forgot their names. Deng. ==" Edwin, I'll help you get their numbers the next time if I ever meet them!! ;);)


Lawl.


I hope for another last field trip that I really wanna arrange, to Grace Assembly. Since speaking in tongues is something new to all my good churchies, I think I should bring em along for one Sunday (:



Oh and Happy Deepavali to all the brownies I know yea? ;)



Besides that point, I agree with Kathryn.


So many things, so little time.



May God grant us with the
Strength and Peace to finish all of this in His name.


I've just recently found Philippians really interesting.

Phil 3:12-14 - Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.



P/S: Is it me or I'm going through major pimple outbreak? PUBERTY?!?!!?


PP/S: Thanks Dear Lord Jesus for putting him in my life, that I may not just go through Christianity w/o questions, but to help him see You, and as for myself, to improve my walk with You. I need to prove it to him. Why do I feel like I've responsibility for his faith?






Lets go to other galaxies,
I'll take you where I'm going to be. :)

I know it all ; 9:33 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.