<body>


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Like whos that chick thats rocking hits?
She's gotta be from out of town.







WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!



First fun fact : I BEAT BEE'S STINKING TEAM AT CAPTAIN'SBALL TODAY, bonus was pl was in the other team, and hazel was a really good goalie;)



Our second game was fun too, Girls(and joshualily~) vs Boys.


We lost, just blammeee it on the guyyyyyysss... how they're awesome. I shan't continue them and their EGO'S here. :D



After break was hectic, I finished some goals and headed for our awesome bible study meeting, Jon shared about "passion"(gung ho) and Grace requested for us to be more serious. Weeyen drew his new "chart". We keep starting off so many charts, I think this one's gonna last ;)


I thank God for allowing his will to flow through me, for my new position, for the other leaders He has placed perfectly in the heavens. For nothing is just a mere coincedence, I'll kinda be working in hand with Kath, which is gooood cause, its goooood ;D




After school was fun, my bible study group had our clean up jobs up, I was picked for mopping, which was fun cause the mops were new and clean, with Josh as your partner in crime, nothing could POSSIBLY go wrong.... right?




I went back home earlier than expected cause I needed to head to Bangsar to get some groceries for my mommy's bday dinner.




Speaking of which,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY! <3




I really hope you liked the card, I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally liked it, it's like the bestest card ever! JUST LIKE YOU! :D I pray for the bestest of you, thanks for being so understanding whenever I had questions, for being a supermom. :D I looove you :)





So anyway, I had an awesum possom dinner! Pasta, beeeeeeeeeeef, salad and SMOKED SALMON AND MASHED POTATOS!! (OMG NUMBER ONE I LOVE POTATOS ESPECIALLY AMERICAN POTATOS, MAYBE CAUSE THEY'RE YELLOW LIKE CHINESE'S. BUT THEN AGAIN, I THOUGHT THEY WERE AMERICAN POTATOS!!!


-

So that was my day.

P/S : I hope I'll get my DSLR soon. I'll go with Josh's advice with a second hand. I'veee sooooooo much snapping in mindddd right noww <3!





But it doesn't mean anything,

When you're gone.

I know it all ; 9:28 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.