Its just you and me.I'm trying,
Not to tell you,
But I want to.
Currently : Sneezing away due to utter pollution of my studyroom, my sister & brother have dealt to switch tables, in which I am seated in between the both of them, the amount of dust accumulating? Tell me about it.
Hygiene : A+ (cleaaaan table babeeeh!)
Rejoicing for : MY 906 MATH TEST, PASSSSSSSSSSS BABEHHH! I could have gotten higher marks. Darn it.
Crave : This FRIDAY. Ooohhhooo, guess why ;)
I've like, tons of unfinished business up my sleeves. I'm thankful to be taking this week off the worship team, for the total consederation of my school work.
My 906 MATH IS DONE FOR GOOOOOOOOOOOD! It was certainly something I'd been wishing to get off my chest. Been holding onto for a month and 3 days, WOOOHPPPPEE!
4 more goals to go, a memory verse, and a bed to head to.
xx
When the darkness closes in Lord,
Still I will say,
Blessed be the name of the Lord.
I know it all ; 9:11 PM.