HAPPY UNCLE KEVIN DAY! <3
As sores from yesterday's 3 hour paint, the insides of my thigh hurt. But it's worth it isnt it? My back hurt like an old grandma.
I was so tired to the brim that I fell flat and slept soundly . . . which made me miss my devotion ... Whoops. :X
I awoke with a grin on my face. So I got to school this morning, eagerly, left the house with four bags. Reached school and rushed to get last min signatures from the rest, hung up the banner with Josh + bible study team.
So this was the scenario, after we hung it up, we scram to "hide QUIETLY". When Uncle Kevin came, instead of looking at the banner, he looked at us first. DOOOOH! LOL. WHAT A WASTE!
He was so shy that he was embarassed about it so we moved it to the court, got some "girl talk" from Uncle Kevin, how weird, and funny when he rolled his eyes. IMAO!!
I went over to play bball, Bee rocks too much in it that whenever she plays in a team, its 100% unfair to the other, which I was in? O_O
The new girl Jaime either play's well or Bee just knows how to pass it to the proper people.
So after PE, we ran back, visited the canteen with PL, Bee and Yunny. Talked about short shorts. ;) Changed, did some work.
Lunch came, OH THE EXCITEMENT! Jon's bible study group did their presentation of starbucks and KFC to Miss Cath & over the rainbow's remix.
My team ran down and did our lame "joke" for uncle kevin too, Bee fed Uncle Kevin, Saph took photos, Josh played the guitar, Justine & I spectated, Nicholas, Mike and Joel danced, OH THEY'RE SO GOOD, THEY SHOULD GO FOR LESSONS! HAHAAHHA :)
(We did miss out Grace and Jia Yu, in which I am sincerely sorry for not informing you guys any earlier)
After the fun, had my lunch + duty, work & bible study, we were really noisy like a big bunch of monkeys so we were told to stop our activity by dearest MR FAN, continued our devotion after our "lecture".
Humility really makes you ponder on alot of things that we're truly guilty for. Power under control.
After school, had a math session with dear paullyn till like 4.40pm? Whilest that, Naomi and Bee were waiting for my car, am sorry that I couldn't send ya'll back home cause my bro was running late. =/
I still can't get my math. ARghuushsabah!
Thanks Ian for helping me for .. a question! ;)
Which reminds me, when Uncle Kevin sat down on his "massage chair", he reminded me of this DUDE I know, I JUST CAN'T REMEMBER WHO THAT PERSON IS....
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
And where do we stand?
Can we pull through this avalanche?
I know it all ; 6:04 PM.