I got tan line from a 4pm afternoon sun?!
Got to school today, finished up some math & some LA assignments, had lunch & worship prac, which turned out really good today (: Kudos to the Big Guy up there and the WL for coordinating more !
I got left behind w/o transport home cause poor Uncle Kevin was bummed about his saman, which was OK with me, I seriously pitied him, at least he got it off for a cheaper price! (: I'm so happy for yew!
I went for tchoukball then, it just HIT me this week that its some super complicated sport which confuses my brain by the angles, steps to take, ways to throw, retarded times I got hit, 1st, hit my face with my own ball, 2nd, hit by raq? 3rd, hit on my ear by joel.
Jon Wong's a good teach, Neilson too, Joel's there for this really good encourager! Thanks you 3 for explaining the strategy's and all that, you guys got SO much better compared when you guys first started! <3!
Overall, today was a good day, fingers crossed up high,
I think I'll be fine for whatever is to come next.
Surprise me.
xx
I will bring praise, I will bring praise,
No weapon formed against me shall remain.
I know it all ; 6:16 PM.