<body>


Friday, October 9, 2009


As if a million butterflies in my tummies
Just got set out.


Oh, the joyous feeling of forgiving.


I thought today's exercise of Jon's, Weeyen's & Josh's was a brilliant plan.


It was the tensest atmosphere I've ever been in, it was like a movie clip from Mean Girls, I know right?


In maturity, I think we really have grown one step more closer to humble ourselves like Him today. I really respect with my top hats off to those who walked up to someone & confronted the person.


I did what I was prompted to do & had my lunch with Kathryn. ♥


To all those out there of whom I have hurt, even without knowing it, I am sincerely truly sorry and I do hope for your kind hearted forgiveness.


Had ISCF, with all my soul and mind I will tell you that, my heart was in perfect condition for God. For once, I did not feel a part of the stage, everything wasn't in my hands, it was in His Hands.


I enjoyed Terrence's message about Idols. Significantly, was added into what Jon, Weeyen & Josh shared earlier during lunch.


Had my stuff all cleared up, I forgive you.


Had Volleyball, one of the worstest pracs ever(just blame it on the weather!!) AND AARON, WHO MISSED PRACTICE!


AND, I FINALLY WON BEE! With Kath, Sarah L, Su Way, PL, Emily & Kelvin in my teammm! :D!!



Thank you
, Abba Father, for sticking by with me with your never ending comfort, promises(which never fail to surprise me) and for earthly angels who care for the greater good of me, through all of this.


Romans 8 : 37-39
- In all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.





Even if I search all the world,
I will never find a Love like Yours.
I just want you.

I know it all ; 7:13 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.