<body>


Saturday, September 19, 2009

Owh, ma, gawd..




DETAILS PEOPLE!



I got there @ 9 and looked around her wholeee freaking gorgeous-drop-deadin-massive-exactlylike-the-movies house. IT WAS HUGEEE SHABABBA! Her pool was death-deifying and even a person who really hated pools would wanna jump in and pass out!


Her sisters room is totally sharpay-like, its like OMGGGG *YOUR EYES CAN FALL OUT*
You know when you watch movies and the girl opens her closet and *heavenly music starts playing* you see lights and TONS of heels & bags? YEAH THAT WAS IT!! THAT WAS ITTTTTTTTT!! Her perfume's were astonishing, like a gazillion of them, from EVERY BRAND EVER IN MEGAMALL!

Her game room consisted of a Wii(WITH ALL PACKAGES including drum set, guitar set, tennis set, cooking set, everyfreakingsetofwii), a playstation 2&3, massive amounts of CDS.

Talk about her closet? O_O


Cindy's room was just renovated with blue like, EVERYWHERE. My sis's dream room/hazel's dream room, I AM NOT KIDDING!
The bed was blue, the lamp was blue, the wall was blue, closet was blue, toilet bowl was blue, shower was blue, sink was blue, towels were blue, shower cap was blue, SOAP WAS BLUE!(Dettol's Cool)


I'm ashamed to say that I entered her parent's room too, if you really wanna know whats inside come ask me, macam invade ppl privacy niaaa...


OK, so after ransacking her gorgeous house, we watched Aquamarine(blue) for like 30mins, with her I-AM-SO-BORED-OF-IT-ALREADY moment kicked in and said, HEY LETS GO CYCLING! Visited her 2nd house, which was RIGHT next to hers, omg right? It had another pool, really cute&party like.


After visiting her OTHER house, we came back & visited her gym, which was O______O, I have no idea what the gears & machines & stuff are called, but they're well equipped!


Next, ordered Dominos, thanks to me!


Jumped into the pool after alot of convincing(yes, I lied that I had my period okay, didn't work) Theeeeenn swam like for 30mins and her I-AM-SO-BORED-OF-IT-ALREADY moment came in AGAIN, she brought her dog and made IT come into the pool(WTH?) It stanked like crap with piss and dog germs, bacteria.... who knows what mb h1n1 also..


I swam for awhile more(like 20mins) and left the pool due to the SMELL OF THE DOG!!


Showered in her gorrrgeous toilet & changed, finished watching the rest of the hour movie, here's where the excitement kicks in ;)

SHE, FREAKING, TRIED, TO, STEAL/HIDE, MY SISTER'S PHONE! AND MINE TOO! (Jon Chong spoke to me today about this and said that she was a kid who prolly didn't want my parents to contact me, so I wouldn't be able to reach them, or otherwise, go home, in other words, she doesn't want me to leave)


OK. We were watching the movie when I asked my sis, "Hey babe, wheres your phone?" She blanked out & retraced her steps & realized that the last place where she saw it was on the lunch table.(We used it to call dominos)



Cindy was reluctant to let me use her house phone to call it(one of the signs of robbery) BUT WITH MY ULTRA SMART BRAINS, I FIGURED OUT HOW TO USE IT! (I LOVE GOD AND MY DAD FOR HIRING ME DURING THE HOLS FOR OFFICE WORK, ELSE I'D BE DUMB-SHUCKED=dunno how to use phone with special needs)



I dialled my sis's phone a gazillion + 1 times & almost lost hope, light bulb came in and I asked her kakak, her kakak said she last saw it on her table too, dialled it once again and GUESS WHAT SUCKEEEEERRS!! SHE PICKED UP!! When she did, this is what she said, "Hey Celine! Is this your phone?" My sister's reaction was pricelesss....
She handed the phone back, and went away to emo(cause she claimed that her kakak would tell her parents, GOOD FOR HER!!)



I kept quiet and tried to keep in my anger since I AM, A NICE PERSON RIGHT?



Called my bro and said I wanted to go home.



My bro arrived in 5mins & as a smart self, I played the "HUH? WHY ARE YOU HERE conversation on the phone"



She was bummed about it and used the "I'll-get-my-driver-to-send-you-back-phrase" I said No, and then she asked if she could talk to my brother, my dad, and my mom.


Talked to my brother, he fell for her.


Talked to my dad, he fell for her.



I said I couldnt stay and said my good-byes, she cried and said, "COULD I CALL YOUR MOM?"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH@&$*@&$*@&@(&$(*&$@(*&$@*&(*&@$&@$



OK SO, WHATEVER IT IS,

I got out of her house & reached home.


I hope you all enjoyed the pain and misery Cindy caused me.

Love you guys.








P/S : After all of this, I am pleased to say that, little kids bully me too much.

*cries about old phone*






xx


I know it all ; 11:24 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.