<body>


Tuesday, September 8, 2009


OK, THIS PHOTO IS DEDICATED TO ALL MY WIVES.

1. MISS ANG BEE BEE

YOU'LL always be my 1st wife, no matter what the circumstances are, I love you, w all my heart, no matter what happened between us 2 years ago, nothing has changed. I laugh you (:

2. MISS GRACE KAM LI LIAN

I'm glad I found time to post about this today, cause well, THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO YOU.

Days has passed by for long, the dates have flew by so fast, but I've yet to forget this special day ;).

Girl, its been a tough year w/o you in school! & Guess what? In an half-an-hour, you're going to be 14! I'm soo proud of you seriously ;)

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

14th

GRACIIIIIEEEEEEE!

HAVE A GREAT ONE!

*bakes midair cake and hopes you'll blow it out @ 12*

I've seen you grow, and so have you to me, you've been such a bfflawl! I'll never forget the times where I slept over your place, our RR camps, gracie-land, our random stupid-racist-lame-hilarious-guy talks in school, our sweet outings, my birthdays, and our times @ the lunch table, through your ups and downs, you're a tolly someone I won't ever forget. (:

I know it might be a lil tough in your new centre, but I know you're a strong babe, but at the same time, you really are enjoying yourself over there ;) and I'm happy for you! Study hard gracee! I hope to catch up soon(reunion day!) And,

Last but not least, May God be with you always. I love you loads. Not crossing fingers this time!

3. MISS GOH PAUL LYN

THIS PHOTO WAS DEDICATED TO YOU OF COURSE, DEEP DOWN INSIDE, YOU KNOW WE HAVE THIS PASSION FOR EACH OTHER! *vomits* PAUL!!

TOMORROW IS MY WIN!!

4. SAPPHIRA YEO

You're still short. Thanks for listening out for me during those times, I appreciate it, you're been an amazing company throughout these few months, laughing with your teary pants with your black-lunch-box, ohhh theres no one else that can laugh like you do! ;)

5. JUSTINE TAN MEI ERN

*blows kisses* Maaann, I remember the times where I'd suck in badminton and you'd be running around hitting the shuttlecock with Sas & Lyds, our gossips about BUSHBABY, Keeeeaaaa-ch, *the rest should be confidential*

I must say, its been a privilege to know you, YOU'RE DUMSHUCKHILARIOUS! :D

OH, AND YOUR LAUGH IS AMAZINGLY CONTAGIOUS!

++

Hazel, whos the skinny thighed first aider with the chinese bangs and spectacles and lost bag and soap and hand sanitizer and..... it goes on....

Its been awhile since I've slept over! BUT I PROMISE THIS HOLIDAY! Its kinda odd now that we're so distantly away from each other.. I've moved into Room 1 and its so peculiar w/o you, and your sister of course ;).

I miss the times where all of us girls would sit down @ the lunch table and yack away, Zoe, Raquel, Grace, Me, You. We were like the unstoppable gurls, well, people come and go, its the few of us now but, there are other ppl that have been added into our gang noww, nevertheless, they are missed ;)

I miss the fun we had at camp in the dorm with the girls exchanging deadly-top-secret secrets about... *censored by a SMILE (:*

Owh, and not to forget our nervously recked AWESOME worship sessions we've had so far, I'll never forget! AND MORE TO COME OF COURSE! One secret, you're one of the peer examples in my worship life! :D

LYDIA CHANGSTER, THE BRAINS.

I'm really really starting to miss your presence in school, don't get me wrong, I never said I missed you, RIGHT? =P

Well, its just you that brings this special warmth in school(not that anyone else is not warm like you, just to make you feel good) You're someone I kinda miss talking to, someone I miss bugging, and definitely someone I miss teasing.

COME BACK LA MISSYY!!

Raquel, the marshmellooow in the helllooo~

Random bud with a cotton bud~

Joel Tan,

The cheerleader that I've just noticed that never got a chance to join a squad =(!

Pee/S: YOU'RE SO, HOT!!

I thank God for each and every one of you guys. (:

xx

ITS TIME FOR BED GIRLS!

*SQUEELS*

Theres gotta be more to life,

This is it.


I know it all ; 11:00 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.