Frisbee was ON today,
I didn't snap any photos as I forgot my babyyy!
Scores : Klang (E) - Win all
(A) - Won (C) & (D), Lost to (B) and (E)
(B) - Won two, lost 2.
(C) - Won two, lost 2
(D) - Lost all.
OK.
Title for today :
Drama, drama, and more drama.
We were having frisbee and suddenly 3 ppl whanged into Lydia Wester, Deborah Poh got hurt and fell down, found out she sprained her knee.
This is when the Hero steps in and carries her like superman.
OK. David Poh rushes by and checks if shes alright, and carries her from the field to the side of the field, prays for her and rubs ointment for her.
Oh crap, I'm melting due to sweetness.
Hats off for David Poh for the year man!
Okay, so after frisbee, had lunch & rushed to the tailor to check up the shirts, it didnt turn out that bad la.. Only thing to worry about now is theee, POMS!
So we reached back around 2.40, started practice at 2.50.
Guess who didn't turn up.
Cindy goes all dramatic after practice, goes on about how she
doesn't feel like coming for practice, goes on about how practice is so draggy & how we replay the song over 10 times. Tries to deal with me that she'd come on sports day.
Oh
My
Gosh.
I almost died listening to her.
Tried to talk her out of it, but NOOOOO, she can't handle not staying in Miss Ruth's class, that's why she can't come for practice(meaning shes not coming to school cause of that) Why?
BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T LIKE MISS RUTH.
Tell me what kinda STUUPID person wants to move because shes got nobody to watch over her in that room(cause brando works now and doesn't supervise there) & hates her teacher?
I've got enough for one day.
I'm gonna slaughter her.
xx