<body>


Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm gonna wanna hold you in my arms
When you cry,
If thats okay with you.


Crap, just that song makes me think of Tommy Sullivan. *bedazzles & scribbles all over his name so it'd look even hotter than it is now*


I amuse myself. Really.


So, honestly, its been such, a busy week.

No time for blogging, no, no time.


Gosh, which reminds me, I miss your long hair.



One thing's straight though,

My sister,
MY, BELOVED, SISTER,

Has officially turned 10,
TODAY!
OH MY GOSH AND ALL THESE FUTURE SCENES ARE PLAYING IN MY HEAD.

The older me, driving the older her around, going shopping with the money my older brother would be earning, which is, ALOT, of ka-ching.
*starts hoping like a monkey*

Okay, she's growing up and, she's been one of the bestest person in my life, OK, she annoys me at home, but bugger, whats home w/o her?

Her faaatttiiie-ness and chubbyness just brings the utter joy of why I'm thin. HAhahaha!

I wished for you when I was 4, and I never regretted not wishing for you. I wanted a person I could play with, everyday at home. And you actually do, live up to that, though I play with you less now. I'm 15, and work is pilling up like mad. I'll never stop to forget you're here for me.

I would never want to be any other person's sister, but yours, so suck it, I'm stuck with you for your life. (:

I'm happy, because you are.

I hope you'll grow up to be a super-hottie, and also, grow in the way the Lord would want you to. Meaning, cut the slack. Lose the fat. AHAHAH!


I love you, all the most, and more. God Bless.

Pee/S: Thanks for staying up late just so I could fall asleep with you, too.

<3
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!


-
Oh, and A Happy Belated to Dion, yeaah?
-

So, back to where I left off, the busy week.

Wed, cheer pracs started, less time for work, more time for HOMEwork, get it? Tryna do work at home, snap. Plus, bball prac.

Shoot me.

Thurs, cheer prac AND chapel prac, baked for jonchong(Happy Belated), which took some time as well.

Friday, today. Prayer meeting, chapel prac, chapel itself, out-to-shop-at-curve-and-failed-cause-didn't-find-any-cheer-tops.


BUT,


I've SATISFIED MY THIRST FOR ONE THING,


Yoga pants for freeeaking rm29.90.
I love myself.


Must've been my lucky day, *shrugs*



So whatever,

I finished Tommy Sullivan is a freak today(finally) cause I barely even had time for myself this week.


And I'm not obsessed over him, but yeaah, he's hot & if he was real, I don't even want to put that thought into my mind.


AND I'm loving my every moment possible right now.





xx

I know it all ; 10:43 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.