<body>


Wednesday, June 3, 2009


9:55 - Wednesday, 3th of June.

I got up, embracing the new & wonderous day in my bed.
Felt dead tired, but eager to get something useful done.

I reached church around 9.30, and learnt our 5th memory verse.
I brought my 903 Math there, only to be able to do ONE QUESTION.
Had lunch & did some balloons, flowers and a poodle? LOL

My fingers hurt so bad for helping the kids.
Next, we had our water fight, "OUR, FUN TIME"
I got wet, LIKE OBVIOUSLY right, goosh,

I'm an easy target to bully.
Its fact number one on my list.


VCS ended so well, with everyone wet as dep, as I returned back to find my extra change of clothes,
I found that my PHONE wasn't in my handbag. SHIT!
I did check in my bag for it before I went for the water fight, but for some weird reason, I didn't go look for it. Damn irresponsible thinking..

We suspect that its a lil' indian boy who took it, haiz, INDIANS!!
What to do...

So as for now, I do not have a phone.

Please contact me through my sis's hp. If need/want her number, msn me.



Leave me to rot w/o a husband, anylonger.

Farewell my beloved black darling,
I loved you, to the max.
I found no fault, without a thought.
You've been with me through my ups & downs,
You've probably been the only one to see me tear, so badly.
To laugh, till my guts hurt.
To hear my voice the most.
Until you went lost,
I wish I could've cuddled you more,
But you were too small,
I wish I would've camwhored,
Till your lense got sore.
So till I see you again,
I will keep hoping.
For hope,
Keeps the nation going.
I will, never forget you.
o
o
I hope the person who stole it knows that I'm suffering.
T----T

I know it all ; 9:09 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.