<body>


Friday, June 5, 2009


Sometimes,
You wonder why you're sitting there,
Waiting for a miracle,
When there's nothing to hope for,
In the first place.
o
I enjoyed staying over at Haz & Lyd's on Thurs night. It was so so so soooooooo soooooooooooo awesomeee! 7 hrs of talking about guys. What a record. x)

Well, we went to school at first, only Jon, Hazel, Keiffer, Raquel and Emily were there wei! Had McD's for lunch, omgosh wei! So stupid cause they left out one coke, I called and they STILL didn't deliver our coke! Lets SUE SUE SUE them!! Then left with Hazel and Raquel from school around 3.15. Reached Haz & Lyd's around 3.40? Slacked around and went for a dip. (:

We talked tons and tons around the pool as well as the park, the sun wasn't burning, thank God. We yacked about things on in life, school, boys, mostly.

Our dinner was, Kish! Quishe! :D
Raquel has the photos though.

Next up, we watched Fireproof. Oh its an aweesomeee possum movie, I could watch it many many times & not get bored, probably.

We ended around 10 & pulled the beds out to the main area cause the rooms were hot and I didn't want fan in my eye. Its hard with contacts cause its dry 24/7 with a fan blowing at ya. x)

So we sat and chat and chatted and chitted loads & eventually fell asleep around 1.45 a.m, tops. (:

Woke up next morning @ 8.20. Lyds was on the comp, Hazel was.. doing something.. and Raquel was... doing something too? LOL

Had oatmeal for breakfast & watched another movie, Enchanted.
I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss. LOL!
o
After that, slacked, and watched A Walk To Remember, its as good as ever. So sweet, so romantic, so real.
o
Like omgosh right? 3 movies in like 24 hrs. LOL!
o
Had Maccaroni with tomato paste for lunch & played card games, like seriously started sneezing kao kao now I'm STILL sneezing kao kao.
Shoot la. Carpet sucks 100 + 1 %.
o
When I become famous , I will,
I WILL DELETE ALL CARPETS!!!
o
So yeah, after playing card games, we started a short game of life but raquel had to go homee.. so thats about it.
o
We didn't bake this time cause Lyd already baked before we arrived & there was loads of stuff in their house so.. yeah. x)
o
Overall, I had a great time! Thanks you two! Plus Raquel! ;)
o
o
o
I hope you'll know one day,
That I am truly sorry.
I wish I could take everything back.

I know it all ; 11:16 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.