<body>


Sunday, June 14, 2009

Camporama, we're here to stay, Indiaaaaa. (:


Honestly, I can't find myself in the picture. Try it yourself! LOL

HEEYLLOOOW! :D

First and foremost,

I miss camporama like crazy!

I've never ever felt this way for a camp in a very very longggg time.


Okay, I'm back from Camporama with the sores on my knee & FOOT and the SORE IN MY THROAT. I promised myself to never ever try to lose my voice again but, pact broken, I did it. AGAIN.

I was quite neglectant to go for this camp actually, kutos to Raquel who asked me to go this time (:

But hey I thought to myself, if a camp happens only once in 4 years, WHO DOESN'T GO FOR IT?!

I was right, and boy,
CAMPORAMA WAS THE BOMB!



So yeah, I got up on Wednesday m0rning at 6 & washed up, reached school at 7.30. Had briefings for the bus, and soonafter, got onto it.


We were a lil behind schedule as we only reached around 12? Had lunch & orientation. I was placed in Team India for Selangor #7. GO INDIANS MAN! Oh yeah, I was super lost when they had cheers. :S


Before I go on, I'll have to thank my two goodies that stayed with me throughout Camporama, Saskia :

Lydia :


These two practically kept me busy 24/7 from morning to night, Thank God they were in my room else I'd be finito. The walk to the hall & canteen was amazingly long&rocky, if I didn't have these two hooligans, I'd die without knowing I'm getting some fats burnt. LOL

As for Raquel, I should've got a shot with you! GAR!


Around 2 we had our Camporama highlights & Skillarama consisting of Flying Fox, Canoeing, Obstacle Course, Lasertag, Archery, Rivercrossing, FCFVillage, PinMeUp, Kamikaze, ComeHitME, Bullseye, Lindanchallenge, ChickenFight and Fours&Sixes.

I completed all the Skillaramas except Bullseyes and Kamikaze on the first day, plus archery. Amazing kan? LOL

The activities started to close as Dinner and wash up was coming up so obviously, this Sas & Lyd went shower-shower with me, they showered together, whatheheck right? LOL

Sat together for Dinner andddd, next thing I knew we were walking back to our dorms to change into our costumes

I am entirely convinced that Sarees are FAABB. & if I have a chance, I'll get one and wear it for Awards Night this year.

Honestly, my "indian costume" was a total last minute, I didn't even have aaa, certified costume & just packed a tee the previous night.

Thank God Zoe had extras. I wore one of her Pink Sarees and darn, I looked good in it. x)

We were DEFINITELY late & headed down to our India city.


We sat there for around.. 30mins till they started the fire? And guess what happened before they started the fire.

I saw, a REAL, LIVE, Comet!

For the first time in my life!

Its a sad thing my instints were so shocked that I voiced nothing out when I saw it! It was only a 3 second thing, I remember the colors, yellow, orange, green. I thought it was a plane in the sky, but no! It was a REAL COMET!! This really really brought me joy when I kinda-watched it fly in the sky. It reminded me of A Walk To Remember. Where he built a telescope just for her to watch the night sky.

Averagely lah, do you ever catch a comet in Malaysia? No? I thanked God silently as much as possible after I saw it. We all were still and excited as the "flaming torch" was brought out. After the fire was lighted, we had our Indian fun facts that were super entertaining. We did team cheers & sang twinkle-twinkle-little-star with a supeeerr indian accent. LOL!


Oh the cheers!


The bulb it spoil change it, the bulb it spoil change it, Pat the dog, pat the dog, now let us make some noise, now let us make some noise, India, INDIA! :D


We were done by 10.30 I think. Lost track of time. Had supper and headed back to our dorms for beeed! :D


Thursday morning, we got up around 7.15 & headed for breakfast at 7.30. Had the opening ceremony, parade & omgg laa, the Royal Petrol is extremely cool! Its probably like BB's Staff Sergeants. At least, I think thats what they call em. x)


Oh, the hotnesss!


So yup, after that we had frisbee on, I didn't get to play any of the intercity activities though. We cheered like crazee under our tent & won first place for frisbee! :D

We had lunch soonafter, and then had our city-day visitations again. I went for the flying fox ALONE. So pitiful. I got stuck half-way through. Its called being weightless. LOL.

Went canoeing with Josh Jed. BEAT THAT! (you know who you are ;)

Visited China, had winterballs there. (:

Didn't grab any shots. =(

Showered, had dinner & had our Night Rallyy! Don't remember which went first. It was a mixed bunch of feelings there. Had a play done by Selangor #7. Worshipped till legs got really sore, had altar call for our pledges to commit to serve & headed to our dorms for a night's rest. But this time, I stayed up really long talking to Zoe. :D

Oh, and I found a girl who really really reminded me of Bee! :D

She's hot, she runs, like bee, wears a cap, like bee, but is vainer than Bee. x)

Friday morning, breakfast, parade, this time for our Intercity activities we had Lasertag! :D


Got delayed quite alot though, had lunch. Went back with Sas and Lyds to slack in our dorms, but were called to help out in India City for the emblem. x) I must admit we did quite a good job, sticking and pouring of the powder. Time flew by, and it was soon 3.

I panic-ed and started our visitations. I went to visit Japan, and the judges were there, so dragg like crazeee, had my face painted with Dawn!

Should've grabbed a photo of the Sumos, they were soooo cute! :D

The Tea House was reaaally nice :D

Went to Australia.

Oh and they won best Archway. :D

Met up with Evelyn and Lilian with my ALL WHITE Japan geisha face. LOL!


Played rugbee for the sake of the pin. T__T

Went River Crossing. Omg it was disgusting, did it for the sake of doing it, alone cause Lyd's and Sas didn't wanna go in. I smelt like poo after that. =___=

Went for dinner, and had the Night Rally on again. Had worship, the play this time was really awesomeee! By Selangor #6, I'll never forget the lighting! WE ARE ON THE WINNING SIDE! *CROWD CHEERS LIKE MAD*

It always feels good when the crowd cheers like mad when these things happen. Goes to show how really great He is.

Pastor preached and we had the altar call. I felt this time to go for it, I wanted something more, more amazing, than the previous night. I got a message from God, I feel refreshed, like a hundred times boosted, Like cold water gushing behind my back. And I hope that this fire will never burn out.

After worship, had supper and headed back to our dorms. Fell into deep sleep right after I brushed my teeth. Guess I was really tired this time.

Got up in the morning, for the first time, had God pounding through my head. It felt good, I felt content, I felt.. Happy. To acknowledge just Him, throughout the whole morning.

Packed our bags and placed them in a room, had breakfast, paraded, and headed up to the hall for the closing and awards. India won for best City Day. WOOT! :D

The testimonies reminded me of GY, which I miss dearly much too.

As the day was closing in on us, you could see through every campers face, saying,

We don't wanna head home.

I felt it too, as we got our luggage out, this is it. Soon, we'll have to be waiting for 2013.

Ah, the camp was a spectacular experience, I won't forget, I thank all the effort that was put into it, each person made it all worth while, consisting of 700 people and 4 teams & leaders, THANK YOU! :D

For now, at least theres something new to look forward to.

School Camp is coming up!
Whos REAADYYY?!
Have YOU, signed up yet?!


Oh, and one more thing. My truck broke down.

Thank God it was near my house, we were actually carrying stuff at the back.


The times we had,
The times we couldn't have.

I know it all ; 5:16 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.