<body>


Sunday, May 17, 2009

So, I've realized that I haven't been camwhoring/
nor updating photos of myself these past few weeks.
Someone requested to see my face, SO UMM. :D

I've had a past regret, A past mistake.
There's nothing I can do,
But to carry on.


Sunday!
Had Class at church, it was sooooooo monotonous cause it was like school on Sunday! Oh well, its a change. Its worth the fun ain't it?
I need to rush on work, VCS is coming. I'm starting to ponder why I signed up. Haiz, its the temptation of LITTLE KIDS!
:D

I'll be going over to Haze's & Lyd's for a little baking session!
Sleepover ohhhhhhhh!
Let's hope I won't drop dead tomorrow yeaa? ;D

Josh, I am so so so sorry but I can't come! =P
o
Keiffer, after reading your blog, I sympathize with you, though I do not know, exactly, what you're going through. But I'm not afraid to admit that I feel your pain. Please stay strong. For everyone needs a helping hand. (:
o
Thanks Jon, I'll bake with you soon weih! YOU NEED TO COOK! D:

-
I need to watch a chick flic .
Love
is
freaking
blind
x

I clearly remember once, Paul Lyn had posted on her blog about A snail and A cellotape, looking so so so, ALIKE!
Written there was,
Love is blind,
For I think it really is.
In reality, A white piece of paper makes everything bad about the person fade, you think they're perfect, only to find out that they aren't.
And you still, right now, ponder why its so, or you're thinking of somebody!
o
PEE-/S: You have bad taste, like, seriously.
-
News Update :
Second Case of A(H1N1) In Malaysia.
o
PUTRAJAYA: A second Malaysian has been confirmed with the Influenza A (H1N1) virus at the Penang Hospital, said Health Ministry deputy director-general Datuk Dr Ramlee Rahmat.
Dr Ramlee said the patient, a female student in the United States, was admitted after she sought treatment for fever at the Penang Hospital on Friday evening and it was found that she had been travelling on the same flight as the first patient.
As in the first case, she too only developed a fever after returning home and the results of medical test by the Medical Research Institute yesterday morning confirmed she had the influenza, he said.
He said she was one of 16 suspected A(H1N1) patients warded at various hospital around the country as at yesterday evening but 12 others had been tested negative while the remainder three were still waiting for results.
The other suspected patients, he said, were warded at the Sungai Buloh Hospital (9), Tengku Fauziah Hospital in Perlis (2), Malacca Hospital (2), Penang Hospital (1) and Sultan Aminah Hospital in Johor (1).
Dr Ramlee said the latest patient was part of a group of four friends, including the 21-year-old confirmed with the virus at the Sungai Buloh Hospital on Friday, who had travelled on the MH 091 flight from Newark, United States and arrived at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) on Wednesday morning.
The two other friends and the family members of the female student, he said, had been placed under quarantine at home but none showed signs of the symptoms linked to the H1N1.
“Both the patients confirmed with the influenza virus are receiving treatment and are being closely monitored but they no longer have any fever and are in stable condition,” he told a press conference here.
-
People, please, PLEASE, PRAY FOR THEM!
o-
'Till tomorrow, I love you.

I know it all ; 12:46 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.