It doesn't bother me when I think of you anymore.
Yesterday, was Party Day/Teachers Day.
I got to school around 10, school was practically FLOODED with humans! gaar! D:
I brought lychees, but I only ate Ryan's shepherds pie, Tze Yun's tarts, Raq's brownies! <3
Jon, Saph, Hazel, Raq & me camwhored around the sofa, I want the photos Hazel, Raq!
o
Discussed tees & Sarah came over to my house for fun. Sooo last minute! We baked & watched a movie. I'm gonna visit your house one day! :D
o
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
o
WOOTS! The holidays have started!
o
Sorry to feel this way, though I know I have tons and tons and TONS of work to get done, we slack like a what? piggggg
o
VCS is up! Its a pity that this year's gonna be like a day-care-centre. =___=
o
I wanna watch A walk to remember again! :D
o
o
Someday we'll know if love can move mountains,
Someday we'll know why the sky is blue.
Someday we'll know, why I wasn't meant for you.
Why aren't you here with me?
I know it all ; 1:43 PM.