<body>


Sunday, May 3, 2009


A new beginning, so to speak. Its my 300th post! :D

HEEEYYYLLUUUU people!


I'm back from Church camp 2009! :D

Well, let me tell you this, IT WAS FUN FUN FUNNN! :D

First up, I personally think that camp this year was full of bonding.

Our venue was frasers, it was a quite small area, considering 230-250 people, but that was the fun. It was so closed up that everyone HAD to bond together, which was why this year was fantastic. I was in the committee this year, again, but this time I was probably, more alert. (x

The weather there was picture perfect, I'd say.

The tees, are reaaally comfy, the games were fun, I think the fashion show was a total highlight, being the judge for once was awesomeeeee! It was sooo entertaining, watching everyone strife for the prize, in aaaall their creative and imaginative ways, gone wild!

Just wait for the photos man... I hope it'll be up soon. (which reminds me that I havent been using my camera at all lately)

Moving on, I think camp was on the perfect timing, a time to runaway from everything, considering how bad I was turning up. I've realized that there's so much more to live for. Seriously.

I've noticed, being in the committee, to appreciate the people doing all kinds of things behind the scenes, you have no idea. Not that I did alot of that, but it really opened my eyes to something new.


Camp participation this year was fab, like seriously FAAABBBULOOUSSS, you could see everyone, I mean everyone playing games, this year, BLUE WON! Followed by red, green and yellow. Congratz to you all. (:


Next, the food. AHAH! :D


Well I'd say it was splendid, one thing my mom said was, it was sooo busy this year, the only time you could keep track of was at meals! It was pretty trueee! Y'all agree, right, right, right?


Overall, Camp was awesome!


I appreciate everyone who had put in all efforts into the camp, for making it fun, for serving, for playing, for even just talking.


Lastly, I'd like to thank God for making all of this possible. He was there through it all, and in his still small voice, I hope to hear him more after this. Most importantly, thanks for answering my prayers.

I'm content.

VCS IS IN A MONTHS TIME!! EEEEKKK! :D



What A friend we have in Jesus.


I know it all ; 4:31 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.