You were soaring with me,
You dropped me, but I still trusted you.
I woke up, to find that it was all another dream.
LAADDYY GAGA'S HAIR BOOOW!
I don't care what happens, when my hair's long, I'M DEFINITELY GONNA TIE IT THAT WAAAYY! DON'T YOU JUST ADORE IT?! NYAAAH!
Anyways, we changed desks at school today, knowing it was permanent, AGAIN, I didn't look forward to switching tables, yet, I wanted something, new.
I peeked at the new list that was written out clearly, BEE BEE & SARAH.
Immediate reaction :"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?! AHHAAHAHHA!"
Well then I got all HYPED OUT, moved to my desk and started laughing SO hard cause of bee(she saw a really cool poster in front of her), BECAUSE OF THAT, I got detention. Ugh.
Darn, plus I had to face the most horriblest sight ever. Shoot me.
Thats about it for today. (:
The ending of a beginning.
I know it all ; 6:53 PM.