
Joyce's party!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
once again. xD
I got to her house first. Around 3. Played some card games, washed the salad, peeled and mashed the potatoes, made the drinks, and went down to meet the rest. (:
Fast forward--------------
We jumped into the pool, it was WARM! :D
Did some swimming&stunts, showered, came down late. Ate, and ate even MORE! :D
Chatted, people started going back. Dang. I should have got shots of paulmae&wendy!! Paulmae was wearing Wendy's RED DRESS, I aamm SOO gonna make her wear it for awards nite! :D
And Wendy, was wearing a white&black polka-dotted dress.
We started singing the birthday song WITHOUT THE BIRTHDAY GIRL, cause the Goh's and Chang's wanted to head back home.

Obviously, Joyce came running back. AHAHAH! She blew the candles off the cupppaaaCAAAKEES! Snapped some shots.
And we munched, again. :D
Lastly, we had hide-and-seek in the dark! (:
Matt seeked for the first round, and I did for the second.
I went back around 11.
Thats all for today. :D
Gracieee! I want the photos! ;)
Questions in my little mind.
Unanswered.