<body>


Monday, August 25, 2008

As you can see, I went for..


VACATION CHURCH SCHOOL! (:


When I got to church, I was already one hour late. Checked in and rushed to the sanctuary to realize that they had already started worship practice. After worship, they explained the rules for camp. I was happy to hear that the girls toilet was all for us, AGAIN! =DD

After that we were split into groups, EPHESUS! ALL THE WAYYYY!
My fellow team helper was Edwin.
Weng Mun was my wonderful lil assistant. (:
And all the lil kids totally brightened the whole 3 DAYS! =D
&& I totally LOVED THE JAP GUY. It’s a waste that he was only 11. SOOO ADORABLE! (:
Brown eyes! Goshh. OKAY, we’re going off topic.
Back to where I stopped,
I took the girls that I was appointed to in PR 1 to their room.





Then we had lunch.


The children were appointed to wash their own plates/forks and spoons and CUPS!


And because of that, I was always the official dishwasher, of course, by the looks of how they washed their plates, I would obviously volunteer to rewash it. It was just so nauseating in my sight. UGH!


Dishes with oil. Ugh.



The funniest part was ; We were supposed to LINE UP to wash dishes. HAHAHA (: Zhi Yang was waiting too. (:
See what I mean??
So while the kids were practicing, Khim and I camwhored in the room. (:
Gathering for the games.
Tada! We were playing blow wind blow. (:
Well, the losers had to pose and kena splash by WATER!
Water game ; Mei Yan instructing.
Whats a camp without camwhoring AGAIN rite? xD



Just before bath. =DD



We had dinner after our shower. ;)



ANDDD thennn, we had the night walk!!



Khim was crazily SCARED. AHahah.



The dark dark dark street. The photo was much worse than how it originally was.
My dear ghost. (:
Another shot of her;;
The children, after a round of our "scary" torturous journey. To them, it wasn't even SCARY.



The night ended with worship - something that totally touched my heart. The song Jesus Loves Me. I totally wished that I had videoed it up, thank God, its safe and locked up in my heart. The way the kids sang it, I felt, peace. I felt.. like.. a kid again. And that was something I’d always remember.

++ Not to forget the theme song! =D

DAY TWO!


Woke up at 7 and started devotion –


Lesson learnt – Always have time for God, If you have time for your friends, why not your best friend above too?

Then we had breakfast. Washing again. AHahah. Thing I loved the most was when the kids were practicing for the show, the helpers had a lot of free time. I got to talk and just hang out. Read my book and sms. Gosh, that was fun, just relaxing. Ahaha.


This was how everyone looked when they had breakfast,lunch or dinner. (:


Next, We painted the shirts,


and I honestly had great fun! I had so many colors, and the longest time to paint. LOVE MY JESUS! (:



The children had only an hour to paint. And guess how long I took? =P
3 HOURS! HAHAHAHA! What a good example eh? Most frustrating part was - I practically was drawing pencil marks all over to realize that it wasn’t perfect enough. GRR! I had free time anyways, the children were rehearsing. (:


Kay, next was the water games!


It was fun, the boys set up a small course and the slide was the worst part. EW la. I couldn’t even fit my body in!



My team was the first to go. After all the teams, the helpers had to do it. GAH!


I GOT ALL WET CAUSE OF THE CRAZY SLIDE! IT KILLS! They overdosed mud and water in it!!


Shorty! =P!


The retard wanted to go her way - xD
Everyone waiting for their TURN.

A great shot of Jaime. (:
First one to go ;;
Perfect shot. aahah!
They HAD to bully me. ;: as well
YOU NEED A GIRL LIKE ME! (:


Deborah smiling.

Brian.
Big smiles (:
Jaime again! =)
Kena bully. =D
I'm all WET! *pinchhh*
Eugene - actually took 3 photos of her. AHAHAHAH.
Running!
Random.
CUTENESS AGAIN!
Group photo! (:
Photos again!
Nice shot. (:
Mei Yan instructing. =D
Mr. Annoying. (:
Shawn.
Helpers. (:
RUTHIEEE! Mrs. Fortuneteller. (:
Look to your right! (:
Same tee.
Campfire! But failed. =/.
Khim cleaning herself up.


After that, everyone rushed to toilet, gosh, that was obvious right? Thus the WHOLE TOILET WAS FREAKING DIRTY WITH SHOE MARKS AND WATER! I couldn’t stand it so I mopped the whole toilet together with Hzu Khim. After that I also mopped the outside tiles for the guys toilet. EW LA! Anyways, I had a really LONG shower indeed.

Dinner was BARBEQUE! We were supposed to have a campfire, but, unfortunately it rained.. So we just sat around the tables in a circle. Played some games.

Worship was good. Pastor shared and asked us to pray, trust, give our life to JESUS told us to not be ashamed of JESUS!

Alter call. (:
(:
ANother shot.
Pastor sharing. (:
Praise & Worship. (:

After an exhausting day, the worst part had came. I was about to brush my teeth&do my lences, but when I looked at the table, the contacts holder WASN’T THERE! There and then I become conscious that I had lost my lences! PANIC STRUCK ME! I was probing all over.. telling myself.. It was on the table! IT WAS ON THE TABLE! SOMETHING LIKE THAT COULDN’T HAVE WENT MISSING!!!!
IT WAS ON THE TABLE! So immediately after searching through, I went to ask others for help. We prayed and prayed hard.. REALLY HARD! And searched, everyone I asked, hadn't seen it..

After searching for awhile, I really needed to calm down. So we girls stayed at the logia since most of the lil girls were sleeping already, and partially cause Christina and Hzu Khim couldn’t sleep on the hard floor. Ahahaha! . So we girls waited till 12. Finally, I gave in. I went for bed while those two stayed there. It was fun talking to Chris cause he was MADLY wanting to tell me his “GHOST STORIES” while I kept insisting not to!

Anyways, I got to my sleeping bag, prayed, and just dumped my head and fell asleep.
I woke up to realize that it wasn’t MORNING YET! Crazy mosquitos woke me up. I fell back asleep, and woke up again! I got so fed up, I moved my whole sleeping bag and slept in front of the freaking air cond. AHAHAHA! Smart horrr.. After that I slept nicely, but the floor was still, painfully solid.

DAY 3!
Got up, devotion again. I was really down cause I had not found what I wanted. I was prepared to take the consequences of wearing specs already.

Anyways, THIS TIME I SHOWERED! Gosh, the thought of not showering in the morning disgusts me! Anyways, Hzu Khim and Christina actually survived till 3 in the morning sleeping in the sanctuary. Ahahah. Mosquitos were flooded there biting them off. xD

Breakfast.

Anyways, Rehearsal was on for practically the WHOLE DAY!

So we girls took our chances(while the kids were rehearsing) to search harshly for my contacts. WE turned everybag, searched the floor, tossed their clothes and expected to find it.. but, in the end, it wasn’t found.

Camwhoring - a way to chill.

It took quite a while for the props to be done and all, I helped tape up the walls, it was fun! (:


The result was magnificient. It looked so gorgeous laaa!

The kids started practicing again. I pitied the children, but the outcome was good, pitiful part was that the 3 main soloists lost their voices! xD

They finally took a break, LUNCH! After lunch, they went back for another round of rehearsal. Sad rite.

After that they had.. another break, wash up& packed up their bags. =(

I desperately needed to find my contacts again. So I searched through once again. SUDDENLY… out of the blue, DAISY CAME IN! SARAH SARAH! I THINK THIS IS IT! There, my eyes was flabbergasted with the contacts holder in her hand.. I SCREAMED WITH JOY! And Hzu Fern was saying, God always has his timing. ISN’T HE ALWAYS THE BEST? (:
Ask, and you will receive. IT IS TRUE! He always has his timing!! GOD IS GREAT! ALL THE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

In the end, you may ask, where did she find it? NEAR THE TOILET, ON THE GRASS.
Ask me, how did it get there? I DON’T KNOW. I didn’t even go there with my lences. CLEARLY! My theory – Since Jaime’s towel was on the table as well, she probably wrapped my contacts up in it and went to shower, while walking to the toilet, she flipped the towel and the contacts flew in air and landed on the grass. How else would it have gotten there??

ANYWAYS, WE ALL REJOICED! I was sooooooo HAPPY! THANK GODDDD!

The children had another rehearsal after that, and then finally, the time had come.
Dinner was served! *sad part was we had to WASH ALL THEIR DISHES!* and as I washed the dishes, parents started arriving..

I got to the sanctuary and watched them performed when it was 8.

I was really touched with the children because, they pulled off a show in just THREE DAYS! And it was, really nicely done. (:

The three people, Paul, Timothy and Silous, did oh so well!

Ruth - Fortuneteller - I'm FREE! (:
Lydia in her purple dress. (:
The bells. (:

I guess, thats finally the end. This post took 3days to finish. UGH!

Hope you've enjoyed. (:



I know it all ; 8:24 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.