Heyloooo people! I'm BACK! (:
*inhales AIR*
Finally after such a tight week, I get to blog what I want to. (:
Cupcakes, I LOVE!
Kay, I also realized that I recently have aaa..
slight obsession with - DRESSES!
I mean zomg la. How could you NOT LOVE them? =X
A girl can obviously
DREAM. (:

Owwwhh. SHE LOOKS LIKE ROYALTY!

They come in large amounts ;

Different
sizes ;

Could be short ;

Could be
LONG and
flarry ;

Could be
puffy ;
Could be
colorful ;
Could be
CUTE!
Could be outgoing ;
Could be
SHINY! (:
Or just plain PINK!
HAhaha. Nice rite. (:
I KNOWW!!
Latest UPDATE :
How you can break up with your boyfriend.
*slighty edited by Me*
Raquel's cool/adorable/usable tips -
1) Make him take you to a Italianiess we they serve SPAGHETTI!
2) Try to annoy him as much as possible like...:
a. chewing with your mouth open
b. be greedy!
c. talk with your mouth full, cause in that way your food goes all over the placed.
d. slouching/hunching as much as possiblee.
e. don't let him think you don't like him.
f. make sure he doesn't suspect somethingg..
3) Order oysters, bread, desert, and SPAGHETTI(tomato sauce ahhh)
4) Act abnormal :)
5) When bread comes, make sure it is easy for the bread crumbs to fall :)
6) Whenn spaghetti comes, eat as MESSY as possible, ideas start from 7.
7) Grab the oysters, put chilly sauce on it and spinkle lemon on top and serve it to your date. If he rejects, repeat after me :"But.. BUT.. I made it with my whole HEART! Why won't you accept it? YOU'RE MEAN! =("
HAHAHAHA!
8) Twirl your fork in front of him so that spaghetti sauce will splatter on his face and shirt. Equals - Wiping his face with your napkin, which had blown mucus on it. :D (kayy. that was disgustingly disturbing)
9) Or talk to him while wave your fork around, like hitting it like a drum?
10) Move your hands around the table, try to hit the plate of spaghetti
11) That is all :), i was just kidding with all of the tips because, you will definitely date a nice guyy. I guarantee 100%( i am sorry, warranty expire)
Last but not least, those were just for laughs la.
Guys, please don't take it seriously. We aren't that mean. =P
though the breezes through trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now.
I know it all ; 7:55 PM.