Continuation from yesterday.
DAY TWO!
White water rafting! IT WAS GOOD! *although the water was COLD!*

Just before leaving shore. (:

Paddle paddle padddleeee!

Got back, set up fire! AGAIN!

Woooo. Smoke was smoking out of that wood. COOL EI!

And then while I was walking.. Something dropped out of the blue!(from the sky) A FREAKING COBRA! Good thing its still young, no poison, YET! Thank GOD I spotted it. X_X

And then I went to marinate the chicken, the garlic and pepper smell was on my hand for 2 days. Hmmm.
Love touching
chickens! I find them, awesomely fun! hahahaahhaa! Okaaaayy.. And so, we barbequed them on my bro's coolest bbq stand! Which was made out of WOOD! (:
Day THREE!
I went WATERFALLING! (:

PRETTY RIGHTT! *drooool*

Then the retarded POSE.
And then there was this cool tree that looked pretty much similar to a swing, THUS, DADDY! Snap for mee!
Then my sis and bro joined (:
Day FOUR!
A VISIT TO THE RAFFESIA!
On the way there, Pretty shot. (:
Passing through the palm oil estate.
Passing by a bridge!
Jungle tracking all the way! Finally saw a lil bud!
And then the real thing! So sad it didn't bloom yet.
PEEK-A-BOO! Thankfully, it didn't stink.
Passed by a lil waterfall! While tracking. (:
AND THEN I SPOTTED A PWEETY BUTTERFLY!
Me & Kor. Aww. ;D
And this HUGE leech was on this DOG that followed us too. (Another group was hiking with us too)
Fat with DOG'S BLOOD. Greedy PIG.
Got onto the truck, and headed back!
Spotted one of the rarest butterflies!
Have another photo of it, but this one is kinda pretty too! (:
I know it all ; 5:54 PM.