<body>


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

TAAAGGGEDD BY MYSELF!

1. Thing that's heavily weighing on your mind?
*Ponders* I wish I knew too.

2. Whats one thing you've learned from a good friendship gone bad?
Trust has its limits. =)

3. Whats one thing you've learned lately about love?
Love is something so much more than INDESCRIBABLE.
Love is - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is something you shouldn't lose. Love is more than a feeling. It's a pledge to
STICK TOGETHER!

4. Is there anyone special in your life at the moment?
I wish only lar. =__=

5. Whats a happy time you've had in the past week?
The finishing touch of the bracelet. ;D

6. How far would you go for love?
Far enough.

7. Is there anything in your past that you'd like to try again?
Not really.

8. Whats your favorite kind of weather?
Autumn or winter.

9. Why is this?
Because this is that.

10. Who do you like to spend your nights with?
The beating of the sound of another heart right next to my pillow.

11. Are you an emotional person?
VERY.

12. Do you cry in front of others a lot?
Not if I couldn't help myself.

13. Whats something that can always make you feel better?
GOD.

14. What does love make you feel like?
Happy! orrr... Something odd.

15. ...and losing love?
Uhhh.. Something I don't lose everyday? I guess its just hard to accept.

17. Do you think of others before yourself?
Sometimes.

18. Where do you see yourself this time next year?
In a stressful situation.

19. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
I don't know.

20. Do you think you could survive a whole year in jail?
OMG. NEVER!

21. Who do you feel the most comfortable around?
Someone that can make me REALLY happy.

22. Is there something that you're waiting for?
My prince. (:

24. One thing you're not looking forward to...
Realizing that I'm stupid.

25. How do you feel about change?
Something hard to adjust to. But its possible when you put your MIND TO IT. =)

26. What season are you most looking forward to?
I don't know.

27. Why is that?
Because that is how I want it to be like. (:

28. Any plans this summer?
Dry my clothes with a hair dryer. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

29. What are your plans for your next birthday?
A surprise party. HEHEH!

30. Do you even care about your birthday?
Maybe.

31. Do you think someone out there is in love with you?
...

32. How do you feel right this second?
In between odd and strange. xD

33. Want to have babies?
Chyeaaah!

34. When?
A year or two after I get married to the love of my life? ;D

35. With whom?
WHAT THE HECK?!

37. What about the president?
Stupid or wwhaaat?

38. When do you think the world will end?
When the time comes.

39. Do you usually think about this stuff?
No.

40. Whats the most expensive piece of clothing/acessory you own?
I don't really have an EXPENSIVE piece of clothing/acessory.


Or am I in a dream that I can't wake up from?

I know it all ; 6:30 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.